Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

As said any one who works a terrier to ground should be a member, The benfits of being a member far out way the joining fee.

Actually it probably doesn't .Glyns post was spot on but didn't go far enough with their infighting and jealousy.I've sat quietly in more than a few meetings and found it wasn't for me .Who wants to go to a meeting where working dogs are basically classed as a liability .The original thinking was on the money but times have changed so much as to be almost detrimental to the lads who just keep themselves to themselves .As Glyn said ,rescues are few and far between now and it was probably the internet that killed the need for the club as everyone now has access to other lads far and wide which in my book is a good thing .I've been involved with a few clubs over the years ,strickly member only no admin and its always from within where the trouble starts ,jealousy being at the forefront .

• Like 3

I know there were a few lads on here including myself interested in purchasing a video which was supposed to be available promoting what the club was all about! Haven't heard anything since!

I know buddy i haven't forgotten about that but i can only ask the people above above me. This is a prime example of why the club's struggling

is this the film from the 90's ? i'd love a copy me and some of my terriers was in it love to see it again and does anyone have a copy of Clarissa and the countrymen the one that featured terriers i'd love a copy of that as my daughter was in it with her terrier Tilly

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 1

I know there were a few lads on here including myself interested in purchasing a video which was supposed to be available promoting what the club was all about! Haven't heard anything since!

I know buddy i haven't forgotten about that but i can only ask the people above above me. This is a prime example of why the club's struggling

Is there a club in the Midlands ?

I never felt the need to be part of a club myself but it would get me out once a month lol

Your obviously forgetting your day release is every six months....

I'm at the shrinks tomorrow, I try and get her to talk terriers but it's not the same

• Like 1