Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

BGD, so you beleive that politicians bare absolutely no responsibility for creating the conditions that drives people to do these things?.........I think your old granda would say they do.......what do you think ? ;)

I never said that, it's the hypocrisy of some folk that bothers me that's all. Coming out of the woodwork to try and justify this particular terrorist attack because they agree with the ideology of the terrorist when usually they're full of vitriol whenever a terrorist attack is mentioned.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

BGD, so you beleive that politicians bare absolutely no responsibility for creating the conditions that drives people to do these things?.........I think your old granda would say they do.......what do you think ? ;)

I never said that, it's the hypocrisy of some folk that bothers me that's all. Coming out of the woodwork to try and justify this particular terrorist attack because they agree with the ideology of the terrorist when usually they're full of vitriol whenever a terrorist attack is mentioned.

Fair enough matey, killing is killing......be it this bloke killing this poor woman.......or islamics killing innocent commuters.........the IRA blowing up kids in Warrington or indeed the British government on both sides killing children in the Middle East..........and all the time, ordinary people are made poorer to pay for it.

Jo Cox the mother was an innocent.........Jo Cox the MP definitely wasn't ;)

• Like 3

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people's feelings, most would never consider going out and committing murder, but a lot possibly wish they could to show their feelings about what has become.

I for one don't like what I see on the streets, my local town is no longer safe, I couldn't and don't let my Mrs go around on her own, I see with my own eyes what has happened, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's not the young white English that are causing the problems.

And before anyone says I am been racist, I am not, I am been realistic and honest, if the truth makes me racist then it's an even sadder place than I thought.

• Like 10

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people's feelings, most would never consider going out and committing murder, but a lot possibly wish they could to show their feelings about what has become.

I for one don't like what I see on the streets, my local town is no longer safe, I couldn't and don't let my Mrs go around on her own, I see with my own eyes what has happened, and as much as I hate to admit it, it's not the young white English that are causing the problems.

And before anyone says I am been racist, I am not, I am been realistic and honest, if the truth makes me racist then it's an even sadder place than I thought.

I'm sure like me, we have all heard the above so many times from so many different people and yet we are constantly told "no, no......it's an illusion, you are dreaming it all up"...........but people are not dreaming it up, it's their reality.

How sad that lads in their own country feel this way and the only thing they get is derided and ever more draconian laws passed agaist them to make them pay and stop their say.

Jo Cox was at the very epicentre of the regime doing this to people, more so she was the epitome of those doing it.

Little wonder to me that some sick individual took his frustrations too far.

Edited by WILF

I never condone killing or violence except in self defence, especially against a woman and I do not condone this killing in any way. I also don't condone the lopsided way bgd attacks this case compared to the HUNDREDS of acts of terrorism committed in the name of islam. Obviously it is another pathetic attempt by bgd to prove a point but the only point that is proven to me is what a sad, manipulative and treacherous fool bgd is.

Don't worry about my health, you are the one who is going to have to endure the inevitable changes that are happening, the same changes I have been telling you will happen for years now and constantly brighten my days. While there will be struggles and tough times coming you and people like you are becoming more and more of a laughing stock, how does that make you feel?

• Like 2

A terrible crime he committed but it's of no surprise incidents like this happen when people oppressed. Wasn't the man known to be mentally unstable?? Very unfair labeling the man a terrorist when he's off his rocker.....

Michael Adebowale is schizophrenic, a bit more serious than the depression Tommy Mair suffered with, is it unfair labelling him a terrorist?

No mental illness is a walk in the park, the man is clearly disturbed.

Like a few on here viciously condemning a decent woman.

You're right,we should approach this tragic event with the same respect and cold sobriety that leftists up and down the country did Thatcher's death.

You've some need to talk, you do it all the time when the boot is on the other foot....

The man is clearly deranged, is there any proof he actually shouted those things??? Even if he did that doesn't necessarily mean the killing was politically motivated does it.....

Don't think we should be looking for excuses for terrorists

No excuses but even if he did say "Britain first" that doesn't automatically link him with the group does it?

The man is clearly deranged, is there any proof he actually shouted those things??? Even if he did that doesn't necessarily mean the killing was politically motivated does it.....

Don't think we should be looking for excuses for terrorists
No excuses but even if he did say "Britain first" that doesn't automatically link him with the group does it?
Regardless if he shouted 'britain first' or whatever his motives he deserves punishment and he will be punished. To make out this is comparable to the HUNDREDS of Islamic motivated terrorist attacks is a joke, but not unexpected from a manipulative pest like bgd. To use such a thing for his pathetic ideals,which ironically is against his own people, is a reflection on what a sad and pathetic creature bgd is. But I guess it takes all types...
  • Like 2