Anyone ?

I live alone pal..only me and the dogs here but they come out with me most places..if I sleep round my baby mothers house most the time they come with..all was fine but my boys at that age now we're he's walking..so she don't come with me now..

Am not to sure tbh mate .I try to keep away from folk as much as I can..she was great with my kid till a few weeks back so that ended all contact with kids..she's a funny thing and I wouldn't trust her 100 persent with owt..I lost her the other day on a run and she came to find me only to take me back to the kill ..most dogs would stay on a kill I think..she's a strange one and I carnt wait to test her..I have a funny feeling she won't let me down..all my dogs seem to be one man dogs..just happy when there left alone in the own place with me lol.

don't take this the wrong way matey but If you can't trust her with your kid why she still there if I couldn't trust a dog round mine I would cull it regardless if it was world beater that said I would never leave my lad alone with them anyway
. I was reared by a man that if one curled a lip at a child or kin it was culled with in minutes and like has said don't matter how it performed in the field it became no more.atb bunnys
  • Like 5

Well this one won't be culled.. she don't won't to be bothered so she be kept away..my folt as all my dogs are pets and house dogs..never had problems before. I dident like how she was so she was removed..dog told..kid told...

• Like 1

I live alone pal..only me and the dogs here but they come out with me most places..if I sleep round my baby mothers house most the time they come with..all was fine but my boys at that age now we're he's walking..so she don't come with me now..

Had 2 real good dogs An both growled at a kid and after one cunting of me they was pts the exact same day 2 to 3 years apart To many tragedies happen with dogs and children wouldn't take the chance I don't care how many precautions u think U made there's always a chance of a slip up

• Like 7

If any mine turned a head to a kid best dog in the world or not it be shot ! My uncles has two great gran kids roaming around the little boy loves the lurchers and they all play with him and in a few years I'm sure il be starting my own family and will probably have the same dogs

• Like 2

Anyone had a dog that's only aggressive around there own yard ? My blue bitch is as chilled out as they come a lot of boys on here have seen her she's not dog agressive at all but around the yard other than my own dogs she's a right c**t will grab hold of any other dog any experienced this before?

I had a bitch that was like that she was very protective of the house and would escape from here kennel and sit on the front yard all night guarding.

She was only people aggressive around the house but wouldn't let other dogs near my lad she would go for them.

She also hated pakis with a vengeance I don't why because I had her from a pup.

Unfortunately she became a liability and I had to get rid of her i regratred it ever since. Wish I kept her. She was a collie bedlingting whippet x wheaten greyhound.

She was a good grafter and many a good night with her

Why regret getting rid of a liability???, despite as you say she was a grafter heres your words " Unfortunately she became a liability and I had to get rid of her i regratred it ever since. Wish I kept her".

Anyone had a dog that's only aggressive around there own yard ? My blue bitch is as chilled out as they come a lot of boys on here have seen her she's not dog agressive at all but around the yard other than my own dogs she's a right c**t will grab hold of any other dog any experienced this before?

Was that the same blue dog that tried to kill Chicky's pup on the warren lol ......

Was that the same blue dog that tried to kill Chicky's pup on the warren lol ......
Aye that f****r lol funny thing she is she had that outburst never seen it again till this week towards another dog ! Took her to a park to day playing with all sorts of dogs and my 12 week old Russell pup fecking strange dog

I had a bitch that was like that she was very protective of the house and would escape from here kennel and sit on the front yard all night guarding.

She was only people aggressive around the house but wouldn't let other dogs near my lad she would go for them.

She also hated pakis with a vengeance I don't why because I had her from a pup.

Unfortunately she became a liability and I had to get rid of her i regratred it ever since. Wish I kept her. She was a collie bedlingting whippet x wheaten greyhound.

She was a good grafter and many a good night with her

Why regret getting rid of a liability???, despite as you say she was a grafter heres your words " Unfortunately she became a liability and I had to get rid of her i regratred it ever since. Wish I kept her".

Wish I kept her for her working ability only, not her other side

Well this one won't be culled.. she don't won't to be bothered so she be kept away..my folt as all my dogs are pets and house dogs..never had problems before. I dident like how she was so she was removed..dog told..kid told...

How do you know it won't bump into a kid when out and about? Scary that people have dogs running loose that they know can be aggressive towards kids! Not being funny pal, but I can't think of many things that are more irresponsible for a dog owner.

One of my bitches can take an instant dislike to the way some people look, move or smell. No way to tell. She is muzzled any time she is around people she does not know, simple. As I am fairly antisocial it is not that often. On the other hand she is brilliant with my four year old grandson.

Aye that f****r lol funny thing she is she had that outburst never seen it again till this week towards another dog ! Took her to a park to day playing with all sorts of dogs and my 12 week old Russell pup fecking strange dog

They can be strange that's for sure ......