Favourite Youtubers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Joyces..., the McGinleys..., the Nevins..., the Dohertys....etc. ??

good self defence channel.

Just sat in a trance watching that lol.I recon fresh magics on the head and watch. That could ruin the head lol.

Couple my kids was watching those ben an Elliot pranks vids,they dont bother with them now.

Cant stand that elliot c**t. So fake but all earing the big doh now think after a certain amount of views/subs they getting couple quid a view all own big houses ect fair play to em. I drove up the country to take lil ones to meet that dan tdm lol they loved it

• Like 1

Couple my kids was watching those ben an Elliot pranks vids,they dont bother with them now.

Cant stand that elliot c**t. So fake but all earing the big doh now think after a certain amount of views/subs they getting couple quid a view all own big houses ect fair play to em. I drove up the country to take lil ones to meet that dan tdm lol they loved it

I think 50k subscribers works out about £500 income per month. I can't stand Ben and Elliot so fake it's unbearable I don't get how people don't notice.

• Like 1

I think 50k subscribers works out about £500 income per month. I can't stand Ben and Elliot so fake it's unbearable I don't get how people don't notice.

Which when you work out that Ben from the pair has 1.6m subs that's about 16k a month for recording planned vids on his phone. Not too shabby.

Which when you work out that Ben from the pair has 1.6m subs that's about 16k a month for recording planned vids on his phone. Not too shabby.

Yeah mate. Fair fooking play n all a sit on the arses making people laugh ... my son is into this "tanner fox" now have a look at his skills on a microscooter hes unreal got 3 mil subs i think now maybe bit less ? Il put a link up hes gifted