D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

MIK if i remember the original thread right,,,lloyd was called a pedo,,,and it wasnt the first time,,,and i think it was his wife who rightly so called the police...

its a shit thing to call a man especialy if its based on chineese whispers...

now i dont know lloyd from adam,,,,but if you wanted to keep a low profile as a pedo,,,coming on scosial media,,under your own name,,has got to a resapie for disaster....

as for the lamp,,i have a150 here,,the beam is almost the same as a striker 170 with a 100 w bulb running on a lithium,,i have had them out together,,,and that 150 is alot brighter,,i honestly cant fault the lamp....

I never knew nothing about the pedo thing ...nothing to do with me ....TOMO you can bring your PLR 150 with Gaz get him to pick you up on the way North you are more than welcome as always and let's see how the LED fairs

i dont think mine is the plr,,,,to be honest mik im fecked if i know what it is,,,i do know its not the clu light one...

i was intrested in what you said earlier ,,,about searching the field with the thermal image gizmo thing,,,,then not being able to spot the rabit with the led,,,,,could you see it with the halogen though mik,,?

always wanted to come up there to yours mik,,you have kindly offered me many times...to many bloody young chavies in this house to leave the mrs to long,,,im counting the days down till the youngest is at school,,,cant wait :laugh:

• Like 1

mik how you going about this nightsite vs the led vs the halogen thing. i can get my hands on a real good thermal imaging camera and wouldnt mind giving it a go one night.

i think i would expect to see less rabbits in some places as soon has i put a lamp on because the lamp shy ones will go straight away whilst i am looking in other parts of the field thus making me think i cant see them where i could with the nightsite/thermal imaging kit.

i dont think mine is the plr,,,,to be honest mik im fecked if i know what it is,,,i do know its not the clu light one...

i was intrested in what you said earlier ,,,about searching the field with the thermal image gizmo thing,,,,then not being able to spot the rabit with the led,,,,,could you see it with the halogen though mik,,?

always wanted to come up there to yours mik,,you have kindly offered me many times...to many bloody young chavies in this house to leave the mrs to long,,,im counting the days down till the youngest is at school,,,cant wait :laugh:

Bring the mrs and the pups with you there has been a few lads of here that have brought there clans with them there's plenty of room and always been good craic
  • Like 1

mik how you going about this nightsite vs the led vs the halogen thing. i can get my hands on a real good thermal imaging camera and wouldnt mind giving it a go one night.

i think i would expect to see less rabbits in some places as soon has i put a lamp on because the lamp shy ones will go straight away whilst i am looking in other parts of the field thus making me think i cant see them where i could with the nightsite/thermal imaging kit.

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping
  • Like 5

Mik stick a link up for the thermal NV please.

• Like 1