Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????
What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....
Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are
You don't even know where your dick is ya fat little f**k, you wouldn't have the balls to come and say it to my face that I assure you.....
Dont get your ex army mate to batter me, he's not called liam Neeson by any chance? I wouldn't waste my time coming to see you for you not to show up you melt

I see you can't recieve messges, I'll come to see you ya fat faggot and tell ya what anybody can come off here to see who'll not show up.

Grrrr !!

Could go a panfull of Frosties meself Tony
  • Like 1

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

In all seriousness, Socks fair play to what you've done for the country but you obviously think you know about things you have no idea about as you were not there at that time. I see this is going nowhere between us in this discussion. I ain't a liar and I'm taking the man's word for it. He's told me too much stuff to be a liar but if you don't want to believe then hey ho.

But please come on you must admit it's nauseating seeing all the little rodents crawling out of the woodwork with their sly little comments in the look out for your approval, it's not something that just happens on this subject though I'll give them that, they're vermin on most threads tbh but cry when you give em some back.

No hard feelings ok pal... P.S Gamecock you know the score, see you when you've grown a pube... don't worry I'll bring my money that will be soon doubled up. be there or be square....

Edited by DogFox123

Boo at Malt. I was looking forward to another 30 pages, but no. Spoilsport. :laugh:

Either 2 different people were using dogfox's account or he's bipolar.

I'm still at a loss to understand why gamerooster was being asked to join TOLC when it was socks that started it. He's the one dogfox should be offering out. Address available if required. :thumbs: