Russians Are Here

How about sack all politicians, put in place people that know there job.

Like how about a top doctor, to run health

A general to run defence

A top mental health doc, to run mental health

A top social worker to run social care

Etc etc

Why are we not doing this, its seems really f***ing stupid to put these politicians in jobs they know f**k all about, an chop an change every so often they havent a clue.

If that was to happen we would need to at least match the salary of the job they were leaving.

Even then, with all the constant public and press scrutiny, they still may not fancy the job.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

USA are the real bad guys

the Russians would win easy if everyone had your attitude lol . If I had a terrier with your attitude it be backfill ?

So you want to live under martial law like north korea. Nazi germany and all those other military junta states. Yea well see how that turned out for them!   I will agree our system needs an overha

Thats more to do with us rather than the media. I mean they can write what they like. However we dont need to believe it. We all know half of what we read consists of half truths and bare faced lies. But i get what you mean and were all guilty to an extent in some way or other.

Having said that i wouldn't ever want to see our media constricted and suppressed.

• Like 1

Just look at our MSM what worrys me isn't what they report but what they don't report , They knew / know about the Muslim sex abuse of young White girls all over the country yet decided to ignore it , they knew / know about how Brexit is being abused against the majority votes yet keep promoting those who want to destroy democracy , stand against Islam a religion alien to our country & you will be slaughtered by them , when the Ira where active it wasn't an offence to feel uncomfatable say on a tube if you heard an Irish accent , yet you announce you feel uncomftable on the tube when a Muslim gets on your labelled "Racist" . . NO ITS COMMON SENSE when you look at the last few yrs . . And how's it "Racist" Muslims aren't a race there a religion which anyone can join in a heart beat . . Chinese is a race of people , can I become a china-man over night . . . errrrr no .

• Like 1

Lanesra its cause they have let that many in and have made them feel to smug and dare I say it. To feel superior.

They are f***ing shit scared if they kick off they wont be able to handle the backlash. That and there propery and wealth the rich have accumalated would be@ risk.

It was ok when it was only us they were living near and us that had to put up with PC shit and us who were prosecuted if we dared to utter a word against them. Now its in their backyard and in the halls of power.so they think by putting a lid on it they can contain the inevitable but i think we are way beyond that. Allowing c**ts like abbot and that darius c**t be openly racist is certainly not helping. Sack her dont give them air time. Its high time they were treated as they would whites.

• Like 2

Lanesra its cause they have let that many in and have made them feel to smug and dare I say it. To feel superior.

They are f***ing shit scared if they kick off they wont be able to handle the backlash. That and there propery and wealth the rich have accumalated would be@ risk.

It was ok when it was only us they were living near and us that had to put up with PC shit and us who were prosecuted if we dared to utter a word against them. Now its in their backyard and in the halls of power.so they think by putting a lid on it they can contain the inevitable but i think we are way beyond that. Allowing c**ts like abbot and that darius c**t be openly racist is certainly not helping. Sack her dont give them air time. Its high time they were treated as they would whites.

exactly pay the ruskies to do a few hits
  • Like 1

Lineker , Piers Morgan & Lily Allen the latest "Celebs" to treat us as idiots . . They genuinely believe there opinions are more important than say "Fred" the milk-man cause they have so many million twitter followers . . These people are so out of touch with the man in the st they may as well be living on Mars . . Or maybe Uranus is more appropriate #wankers

• Like 1

Lineker , Piers Morgan & Lily Allen the latest "Celebs" to treat us as idiots . . They genuinely believe there opinions are more important than say "Fred" the milk-man cause they have so many million twitter followers . . These people are so out of touch with the man in the st they may as well be living on Mars . . Or maybe Uranus is more appropriate #wankers

lilly be getting it up eranus Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1

Crusty, you've hurt my feelings.
You deserve to have hurt feelings, the American people are generally honest, genuine and hard-working people. Your government is so corrupt,dishonest and self serving they deserve all the criticism they get and a whole lot more. Much like many governments...
I get the feeling you are simply repeating rhetoric that you have heard. In what way is the US government dishonest? We elect them, and depending on which of the two parties is in power there is a slight course correction. Actually you should be grateful for this. if we stayed focused on one thing what do you suppose it would be? Self serving? Sure, I'll grant you that. But typically good men don't go into politics do they?

You deserve to have hurt feelings, the American people are generally honest, genuine and hard-working people. Your government is so corrupt,dishonest and self serving they deserve all the criticism they get and a whole lot more. Much like many governments...
That's what I meant I know American people and great respect for them Ild love to come over one day also it's the government who are the dodgyest in the world
Come over? I don't think Trumps going to allow that.
In what way is the us government dishonest? Is that a serious question? I would like to know in what way are they honest? Foreign policy? Er no, banking? Er no, let's free a foreign country from a despot dictator, um no we really want your oil and to get the world bank in there (how many times has this happened?). Even your so called democratically elected leaders are suspect, how the hell did George bush beat Al Gore? Your government proves itself to be dishonest over and over again. If you want to beleive them GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Something along the lines of more elected community leaders.giving ordinary peoples view on what decisions are made in the community they actually live in. Everyone from under privellaged even some on welfare from small business owners having an input. If they are good and introduce good practical schemes and makeba difference then have them elected. Bypass all this jobs for the boys that is common practise in Westminster.

Look i certainly dont have the answers but i know having a military dictatorship is certainly not the answer.

people have lost faith in the leaders i don't think we have lost faith in the concept of goverment. It should be influenced by all people from all walks of life regardless of wealth or where you were educated.

Yes there will be some bam pot ideas presented but democracy will dictate those ideas to the sin bin.A big shake up is whats needed but lets not f**k ourselfs up completly. I hear a lot of people bitching about cops and disregarding peoples rights. A few on here going apeshit@ the video of the cop smashing his window. LOL well see how you get on with the military running our day to day lifes and deciding what your rights should be. Oh and before i get flak. I have a huge respect for our military and what they do, but running the country NAH! Lol

Oh and I think that idea would horrify most of the generals in our armed forces!

I like your ideas scothunter. We can only live in hope that we do go down a path similar to what you have suggested, I personally hope without islam to deal with.
  • Like 1

We live in hope silver. Its what we all do. No system is perfect and without its flaws but i have faith in our ability to change and do the right thing. Normally and if history has taught us anything that change usually happens after a major catastrophe or war. So be it i say. If we come out the other side better for it.

One thing is certain the gap between us and them and the contempt shown to us from the privellaged hasnt been greater in a looong time. I trully believe they are realising that now. It may be a small change but i think they are listening and taking note.After all we have always had the power to bring about change. We just failed to use it. Brexit may just have been the start.

• Like 1

I get the feeling you are simply repeating rhetoric that you have heard. In what way is the US government dishonest? We elect them, and depending on which of the two parties is in power there is a slight course correction. Actually you should be grateful for this. if we stayed focused on one thing what do you suppose it would be? Self serving? Sure, I'll grant you that. But typically good men don't go into politics do they?

That's what I meant I know American people and great respect for them Ild love to come over one day also it's the government who are the dodgyest in the world

In what way is the us government dishonest? Is that a serious question? I would like to know in what way are they honest? Foreign policy? Er no, banking? Er no, let's free a foreign country from a despot dictator, um no we really want your oil and to get the world bank in there (how many times has this happened?). Even your so called democratically elected leaders are suspect, how the hell did George bush beat Al Gore? Your government proves itself to be dishonest over and over again. If you want to beleive them GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Again you are speaking in vague generalities. You insult my country and present no evidence to back it up. This is why I said you were just parroting rhetoric. The little dramatic flair with all caps didn't help you present yourself well by the way.

ATB

"By the people......for the people......." Went out the window with the patriot act mate.

I was honestly amazed that such a thing as that act could happen in the United States.

Obama has IMHO tried to model himself on a European type leader and that has been a bad fit for a country that values it's citizens freedom like the USA did/does.

Your countries government has lost it's way badly since the great principals of your founding fathers.......it's gone down the same toilet as our own governments.

Not an insult to the American nation but, much like our own, only an insult to the people who keep voting for these clowns.

• Like 1

Again you are speaking in vague generalities. You insult my country and present no evidence to back it up. This is why I said you were just parroting rhetoric. The little dramatic flair with all caps didn't help you present yourself well by the way.

ATB

Well I didn't mean to insult your country, just your government, but if you want to take it personally GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! And if the caps doesn't help me present myself well GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TOO!!!