Dianne Abbot Shadow Home Secretary

I think that Corbyn at the helm of the opposition will be a good thing for this country. That woman actually needs to be hauled before the courts and charged with racial incitement. People like her do more damage than the whole of the EDL KKK and ukip put together.

TC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has given two interviews to Ugandan news saying she is one of the most important women in british politics. Pathological liar is what she is. Aswell as a racist bitch who hasnt the conviction to

Loved seeing her squirm whe andrew neil grilled her about taking taxis all over the place and saying black mums are better mothers than whites. Michael portillo could hardly contain his smirk. Andrew

Watched her on Peston, this morning. Shifty, evasive and utterly untrustworthy. How, in Gods name, is she the potential Attorney General ?

And only a Baroness thanks to another Corbyn stitch-up !

• Like 2

There's nothing to worry about here. That racist bitch will never hold a position with any power. She's just another darkie with a chip on her sholder.

Corbyn probably only gave her the job so that he could keep sticking one in her gob.

There's nothing to worry about here. That racist bitch will never hold a position with any power. She's just another darkie with a chip on her sholder.

Corbyn probably only gave her the job so that he could keep sticking one in her gob.

I hope you are right, but shes like that Mandelson, will slip in via the backdoor..

• 9 months later...

She was at a Black Lives Matter demonstration today in Dalston East London,it clearly wasnt a White Lives Matter demo as i didnt spot one single whitey on TV,if Black Lives Matter so much to her i will personally pay for a one way ticket so she can go to the DRC or Sudan or Burundi where theres ongoing civil unrest and she can put in an appearance and tell them Black Lives Matter :thumbs:

She obviously thinks black people are untouchable and can't be arrested. Then if they resist, they can't be forcibly arrested, And if they swallow drugs, that's alright too.

She makes me sick. She only got the job because she's a black woman and thick as 2 short planks. She'd be unemployable in any other job.