Celtic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky enough I managed to grab the 3 C/L game package at Parkhead through a friend of mine. And what can I say about my team last night against City.........amazing! After a terrible defeat to Bar

Wow ,great performance by Celtic ,and there are few grounds in the world that can match that atmosphere .

I thought city would of beaten you by a couple of goals but it sounded like you played very well against a team that lke you said is flying and the atmosphere is always electric on nights like that at

Posted Images

thought brown was very good, young teirney played well but got a lesson from sterling, big keeper had is best game in a long while. hail hail.

Everyone done there bit mate. KT held his own against him. With Sterlings pace it's unthinkable that he will not break passed at times.

Only man that didn't shine for me was Biton. He takes to long on the ball spmetimes.

Rogic for me is going to be a star for us. If he can get his fitness up he is the man to make space and slip in balls to the wingers and our front men.

And he can strike a ball as well.

Alls good...??

Young Tierney left sterling for dead mentally when scoring his goal . . Also created another , so considering he's valued at £50 million Id say he more than held his own , though I only watched highlights . . Also Tierney is from here so I would be a bit biased ;)

Young Tierney left sterling for dead mentally when scoring his goal . . Also created another , so considering he's valued at £50 million Id say he more than held his own , though I only watched highlights . . Also Tierney is from here so I would be a bit biased ;)

It's great to see the young man following his dreams and playing for his boyhood heroes....he really is living the dream. Pay him fair and I can't see him leaving. And there will be certain interest. He is a top player.

• Like 1

Big club my arse.......my little Hammers beat them away and drew with them at home last year and we didnt make half the f****n fuss you lot are !

Nah only messing lads nice result for yous they are some side City and on fire at the moment so must of taken an almighty effort to nick a point so fair do,s and all that.

• Like 1

Brendan reckons celtic would be a top 6 club in the EPL but let's not forget thay are in jockland we are in England so it will nether happen. one good result does not make a good team end of you are good in bad league.I mean a good score draw?

That says an awful lot about you cat flap if that's what you took from that game

I'm not a city fan just sick of them lot going on about joining English leagues it's not our fault if they can't compete money wise

And it's not my fault your scared to let us join and compete is it.?

Brendan reckons celtic would be a top 6 club in the EPL but let's not forget thay are in jockland we are in England so it will nether happen. one good result does not make a good team end of you are good in bad league.I mean a good score draw?

cat . Have a look at celtics last 4 european results against these so called superior english sides lmao

cat . Have a look at celtics last 4 european results against these so called superior english sides lmao
Man City......draw. Arsenal lost home and away and Man Utd lost at Old Trafford and a draw at home. 3 points from 15 doesn't sound so good imo.

No offense cat but the money in the prem compared to the SPL is miles apart so maybe with Celtic they could complete if they had EPL cash and I'm sure a few teams this season would of took a score draw against city

Yes but you cant judge success in sport on would,could and should we live in the here and now all teams raise their game when they play the big clubs its not Englands fault that Scottish clubs cant compete financially..... Leyton Orient or Yeovil could compete in the Epl with Man Citys budget not just Celtic its a cop out if you ask me.