Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

7 billion plus humans tread earth

Tyson Fury won the Heavyweight World Title

He beat a 10 year reigning Champion to earn it.

He wasn't gave it

That takes some doing.

gypsy King FRIGHTENED to fight again because even he knows it was a fluke
A fluke lol come of it give some credit it wasn't a split decision either it was unanimous every judge scores it fury lol
In sports, you simply aren't considered a real champion until you have defended your title successfully. Winning it once can be a fluke; winning it twice proves you are the best.
He's been sectioned he can't lol
weight watchers don't section people
Just wait for the statement on Tuesday no point arguing with People who are jelous and biased
done more coursing with the furys than you've had shits in gardens you tit
You smoke crack ya dosser furys been taking you an your jacking dogs for an easy bet probally
furys never owned a good dog you stick to Twitter silly boy.... You say probably because you don't know... Lol sums you up... People that know and people that don't and you DONT

I'm not in Twitter never have had an account never will go take your jackers out in the winter this time

lol no more said... Like said some know some don't

What do you mean by that your trying to say I don't know the furys when I do

Of course you do ,now take the medication and have a lie down

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

He wasn't gave it

That takes some doing.

A fluke lol come of it give some credit it wasn't a split decision either it was unanimous every judge scores it fury lol
In sports, you simply aren't considered a real champion until you have defended your title successfully. Winning it once can be a fluke; winning it twice proves you are the best.
weight watchers don't section people ?
Just wait for the statement on Tuesday no point arguing with People who are jelous and biased
You smoke crack ya dosser furys been taking you an your jacking dogs for an easy bet probally
furys never owned a good dog ?? you stick to Twitter silly boy.... You say probably because you don't know... Lol sums you up... People that know and people that don't and you DONT

I'm not in Twitter never have had an account never will go take your jackers out in the winter this time

lol no more said... Like said some know some don't ??

so do I so you will know the dogs are wank you mupp.....

He wasn't gave it

That takes some doing.

weight watchers don't section people
furys never owned a good dog you stick to Twitter silly boy.... You say probably because you don't know... Lol sums you up... People that know and people that don't and you DONT

lol no more said... Like said some know some don't

Of course you do ,now take the medication and have a lie down

You the one who is on crack rock ya little muppet

Tell me thrn what furys you know snd from where your full of shit

Everyone noes the furys ... Cushty you need calm yourself down your making a bigger dick of your self than usual... Thing is yea your probably related to the furys ... Same as 80 % of the other travlers out there ... I no a lad who lives 2 mins away who is tysons cousin and had probably seen him twice ... However he's not on here defending the man with his dying breath...you seem to come across as that travler who would Polish tysons shit if it got you closer to him so you can give it ... My cousin is Tyson fury ......

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

Yeah he is why can't he go out and try enjoy himself

Well of he is there he obviously has been sectioned. What a numpty
Sectioned by mental health doctor yes that doesn't mean he can't go out he's just been told not to fight or train

Exercise is good for depression, can't fight my backside.

Everyone noes the furys ... Cushty you need calm yourself down your making a bigger dick of your self than usual... Thing is yea your probably related to the furys ... Same as 80 % of the other travlers out there ... I no a lad who lives 2 mins away who is tysons cousin and had probably seen him twice ... However he's not on here defending the man with his dying breath...you seem to come across as that travler who would Polish tysons shit if it got you closer to him so you can give it ... My cousin is Tyson fury ......

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

do I course with the fury navek or not??? Tell this idiot Edited by Crackers

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

What makes you say that 80 percent related im Certay not related I'm just having a wind up on an Internet forum while I'm sat in a broken down motor on a lane in the middle of Leicestershire bored out of my brain with only myself sooner or later the phone will die of battery and I'll be finding the nearest shop for a few cans while wait for my brother to come from Northampton

• Like 1

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

What makes you say that 80 percent related im Certay not related I'm just having a wind up on an Internet forum while I'm sat in a broken down motor on a lane in the middle of Leicestershire bored out of my brain with only myself sooner or later the phone will die of battery and I'll be finding the nearest shop for a few cans while wait for my brother to come from Northampton
who your cousin terry smith lol brother Edited by Crackers

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

Sure you've not already had a few cans ?

Yeah 6 cans so far ran out waiting the border terrier will have to drive home Edited by CushtyJook