Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

To my mind it is suspicious that after this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1846922/heavyweight-boxing-champ-tyson-fury-in-doping-scandal-amid-claims-he-told-testers-to-f-off/, he is suddenly having a mental breakdown as it becomes apparent that the fight date is drawing closer.

Could it just be that he was taking a banned substance and forgot when his testing date was?

Could it be that he just could not be bothered to train up and realises he will never get match ready in time?

Could it be that he is trying to to wear Klitscho out by repeatedly withdrawing at the last moment meaning that he has wasted time getting match ready and punishing his body when Fury will train up for the next one and be in better condition by not repeatedly putting his body through a training regime?

If he is genuinely mentally unfit then the belts should be withdrawn immediately as he may never be well enough to defend them again, as this latest cancellation proves!

• Like 1

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

I think some people are confusing being sectioned (Taken to a mental institution and held there against your will) with feeling a bit depressed/trying to avoid the consequences of a drug investigation/trying to avoid a rematch.

So now we know he hasn't been sectioned, what is this "medically unfit" they are talking about? Could mean just about anything.

I think some people are confusing being sectioned (Taken to a mental institution and held there against your will) with feeling a bit depressed/trying to avoid the consequences of a drug investigation/trying to avoid a rematch.

So now we know he hasn't been sectioned, what is this "medically unfit" they are talking about? Could mean just about anything.

Trying to avoid a rematch when he already went to Germany and beat the man there your on a different planet walshie the man doesn't want to box anymore beacuse of morons like you giving him grief over everything your a jelous person face it

Trying to avoid a rematch when he already went to Germany and beat the man there your on a different planet walshie the man doesn't want to box anymore beacuse of morons like you giving him grief over everything your a jelous person face it

I told you to quit the name calling. i'm hardly a moron just because I don't lick fury's ringpiece at every opportunity.

He hasn't been sectioned like you told us.

He's supposedly a professional sportsman and if "morons like me giving him grief" is enough to stop him doing his job, he doesn't deserve it.

Walshie your to blame for the whole heavyweight division of world boxing going down the shiter , I hope your pleased with yourself ..???
  • Like 2

If folk cannot give him the respect of what he has achieved in the ring they crazy.

He won his title fair and square

For all AJ looks good he's untested and was gifted his version of the title.

Your correct. Can only bear what's infront of you. But now he's making himself look silly. If you struggle to see that your also crazy.