Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Everyone noes the furys ... Cushty you need calm yourself down your making a bigger dick of your self than usual... Thing is yea your probably related to the furys ... Same as 80 % of the other travlers out there ... I no a lad who lives 2 mins away who is tysons cousin and had probably seen him twice ... However he's not on here defending the man with his dying breath...you seem to come across as that travler who would Polish tysons shit if it got you closer to him so you can give it ... My cousin is Tyson fury ......

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

What makes you say that 80 percent related im Certay not related I'm just having a wind up on an Internet forum while I'm sat in a broken down motor on a lane in the middle of Leicestershire bored out of my brain with only myself sooner or later the phone will die of battery and I'll be finding the nearest shop for a few cans while wait for my brother to come from Northampton
who your cousin terry smith lol brother

When funny about that

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Everyone noes the furys ... Cushty you need calm yourself down your making a bigger dick of your self than usual... Thing is yea your probably related to the furys ... Same as 80 % of the other travlers out there ... I no a lad who lives 2 mins away who is tysons cousin and had probably seen him twice ... However he's not on here defending the man with his dying breath...you seem to come across as that travler who would Polish tysons shit if it got you closer to him so you can give it ... My cousin is Tyson fury ......

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

What makes you say that 80 percent related im Certay not related I'm just having a wind up on an Internet forum while I'm sat in a broken down motor on a lane in the middle of Leicestershire bored out of my brain with only myself sooner or later the phone will die of battery and I'll be finding the nearest shop for a few cans while wait for my brother to come from Northampton

pretty sure you've said on her befor your somehow related .. And 80% of travlers are related if not more ..

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

When funny about that
when funny??? Don't get you?

Are you a first cousin

2nd cousin

3rd cousin ect ect ??

When funny about that
when funny??? Don't get you?

What's funny I ment

Yeah he is why can't he go out and try enjoy himself

Well of he is there he obviously has been sectioned. What a numpty
Sectioned by mental health doctor yes that doesn't mean he can't go out he's just been told not to fight or train
Or that's what he wanted stopping from fighting imho he will never pull on gloves again nor will hughie

Two out same gym both same substance in blood come on and it ain't no conspiracy either cos there been a few too many conspiracies against these two boys imho they not actually that important in boxing to be fair they not even well supported in this country most laymen see them as an embarrassment in boxing itself they a pure joke laughing stock

If his family knew he was ill the last place he should of been was in a ring shows no care for him at all same with other one illness one minute wanting title shot next mmmm

What about the other fighters in the fury gum then why didn't they test positive

There only ever really been two fighters in that gym you know it I know it, that's hard enough too manage with the set up they have,

My bet is all this boils down too steroid tests, he not been sectioned but basicaly got a sick note of the doctor stating he not mentally fit for work just like thousands of others do my guess is they hoped it would Luke go away but it won't and if they go ahead take fights and win and then found guilty they would get sued off face of the earth again you know it I know it. No wonder he. Don't motivate himself too fight too many clouds on horizon, most bought on by himself too be fair, his mouth wrote the cheques now he failed too cash yet again.

Two positive tests needs addressing long before gloves come back on should of been sorted instead of wasting everyone's time stalling along hoping for a miracle

The lesson learned is just cos you won the worlds biggest prize don't mean you run the world or even get a say in it, boxing has put them in their place

• Like 1