Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

people never showed him respect :laugh: lucky hes not on here.lol

Bet your last quid if aj went to Germany beat klitschko held be given tea with the queen and front page of the paper and thl members would be lining up to suck his Corey

Genuine question now . Why do you think that is

Because hes a gyspy?

Or because people percieve his personality based on the things hes said and the things hes done as immauture and idiotic?

• Like 1

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Listen people I'm not going to start chatting rubbish any more tonight but please watch this video with Peter fury it's very correct on the reason fury has pulled out

Fair enough ....sounds like clinical depression he was never going to be liked by everyone and hasn't helped himself sometimes but good luck to him i hope he makes a full recovery regardless of if he gets back in the ring or not :thumbs:

If Tyson is genuinely having a breakdown, then he has my every sympathy. Sad though that due to his previous antics that folk don't know whether they can take this seriously.

Apparently it's also everyone else's fault;

https://youtu.be/WBtXFEorX50

His uncle & trainer blaming the lack of credit he got for beating WK. Fact of life that the Great British public like their champions to show a bit of humility in victory. And talking of respect, how much did he show a great champ in Klitschko before their fight..., or since. His old man demanding the press & public "bow down" to Tyson didn't exactly help either. And the whole gypsy thing. We all know he's a traveller. If AJ went on about being black, and how that made him so much better than everyone else, then how many non-black fans do you think he would have?

Truth is that it seems Tyson has been the cause of most of his own problems. And neither he, nor the team around him, have been smart enough just to play the game.

• Like 3

people never showed him respect :laugh: lucky hes not on here.lol

Bet your last quid if aj went to Germany beat klitschko held be given tea with the queen and front page of the paper and thl members would be lining up to suck his Corey
people see potential in aj that's why and when he unifies the division you will still hate lol
He won't get that far if he carries on knocking cans over
thats all fury as done and been knocked over by them himself lol

strap up lad your been daft

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/heavyweight-boxing-champ-tyson-fury-8907432

Who's being daft....

top bloke lol

Arr, top bloke.....

Looks like he'll be Tarmacing for the next 4 years....

Think you got it wrong [BANNED TEXT]. Money gets exchanged but I don't think anything ever gets tarmaced in the end

• Like 2

If it's a mental health issue everyone should lay off big Tyson not a nice thing to happen to anyone he's our world champion for fucks sake typical of British to slag there own off

Your dead right mate, not knocking the brits but that's what everyone says about you's you big up your prospect then when they do slightest thing that some common tit doesn't like, you tear them to shreds.

Jealously

I.e. Beckham Rooney etc the list is endless

You British Francie ??? If not where ???

If it's a mental health issue everyone should lay off big Tyson not a nice thing to happen to anyone he's our world champion for fucks sake typical of British to slag there own off

Your dead right mate, not knocking the brits but that's what everyone says about you's you big up your prospect then when they do slightest thing that some common tit doesn't like, you tear them to shreds.

Jealously

I.e. Beckham Rooney etc the list is endless

You British Francie ??? If not where ???

He's Irish lol