New Kennels

Mine does that have you any idea why they do it piss's me off

Lee my old dog would shit up against fences lamposts etc never on the floor,I put it down just being a prick or making themselves seem bigger-other dogs walk around the corner smell the shit up off the floor and think f**k that! Lol-other dogs wouldn't look at him when I passed them.only dog I've had that's done it-his one son would do it before my mate tucked me and sold him.atb dc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been busy building a new block of 4 terrier runs,had old timber ones that served me well for a good 15 yrs or more.waiting on some 30 litre barrels for kennels that will be fixed up off the floor

anyone know the feeling?lol atb dc

Most materials borrowed off site, the rest was from the old kennel. Total cost ...£O.oo. And two days graft.

Posted Images

Has anyone got a picture of these barrels been used as beds... thanks

I use them but never put pictures on here. Its just a plastic barrel mate. For the lurcher I just lay them on there side and cut the end off. Then screw some wood on to stop them rolling.

And the terrier ones are cut in half, then a square cut out and placed inside each other. So your creating a smaller barrel effectively.

There hard wearing and hard to beat in my opinion.

• Like 2