Deerhound Greyhound Or Bedlington Greyhound Stud

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracking coat on this beddy cross but know where your coming had 6 beddy crosses all in and only 1 has had a bad coat so done no bad

Would this caulli cross no change your mind

Greyhounds and whippets, the two most slated dogs on this site. Collie, bull and saluki more honest influence, really? Honesty in a dog to me, is trying it's utmost when in pursuit, and you don't get

Posted Images

The decision is driving me mad lol took bitch out last night and she was a machine and did what I asked afain which is making me more determine to have a youngster from her

I don't know if you have had a look at the PM I sent you but I would use Trevor Cooks "Hamish" a pure Deerhound over her I know its not what you are looking for on your post,please PM me,atb.

How much would trevor be looking to line a bitch, and has he got any other stud dogs?

That's a bold statement bud cause 99% of lurchers come from the greyhound weather it's collie greyhound to collie greyhound (lurcher to lurcher ) it's a half and half if it bed grey cross collie grey it's half grey so on and so on the fact the lurcher is crossed with hound takes away your theory

Id say 80% of lurchers are lurcher to lurcher bred,the grew influence is often useful,yet well diluted in the best of lurchers.Collie,Saluki,Deerhound,Whippet,Bull have more honest influence on lurcher production than any Grey ever did.Who breeds a litter of lurchers for what a Grey offers as a worker?.

Greyhounds and whippets, the two most slated dogs on this site. Collie, bull and saluki more honest influence, really? Honesty in a dog to me, is trying it's utmost when in pursuit, and you don't get any more driven than whippets or greyhounds when in pursuit of quarry.

You normally write a fair amount of sense on here morton, but you've written a fair amount of rubbish during this thread.

• Like 4

That's a bold statement bud cause 99% of lurchers come from the greyhound weather it's collie greyhound to collie greyhound (lurcher to lurcher ) it's a half and half if it bed grey cross collie grey it's half grey so on and so on the fact the lurcher is crossed with hound takes away your theory

Id say 80% of lurchers are lurcher to lurcher bred,the grew influence is often useful,yet well diluted in the best of lurchers.Collie,Saluki,Deerhound,Whippet,Bull have more honest influence on lurcher production than any Grey ever did.Who breeds a litter of lurchers for what a Grey offers as a worker?.

Greyhounds and whippets, the two most slated dogs on this site. Collie, bull and saluki more honest influence, really? Honesty in a dog to me, is trying it's utmost when in pursuit, and you don't get any more driven than whippets or greyhounds when in pursuit of quarry.

You normally write a fair amount of sense on here morton, but you've written a fair amount of rubbish during this thread.

The most driven mutt ive seen in the field was often Whippet bred,ive never experienced that sort of determination from a Greyhound,often the opposite,they are lazy,greedy,difficult to encourage to graft and dumb,ive entered Whippety lurchers in a fraction of the time it takes an heavily influenced grey to switch on.Greys are dumb,dumb and lacking wind.Two of the major influences id seek in a lurcher is brains and endurance.

• Like 2