Sign in to follow this  
Mars

What Phone.......?

Can you use bit torrent or showbiz ect on a apple iPhone? ... I download loads of films and music etc from torrent sites whilst I'm a work then watch or listen when I get home.... My understanding is that your more restricted on the iPhone on what you can do that isn't strictly above board

Yeah your right mate but I wouldn't download a film to keep in my phone anyways, with unlimited data there's loads of sites to just stream films ect from, I do download music on my iPhone all I do is download the my media app then use tubidy through that app and it stores in a play list. Imo you can't get a better phone than iPhones

The Mrs has the iPhone. Broke the screen and paid 70 quid to get it fixed only for it to break again the next week. Her fault not apples. But rather than pay 70 quid to replace it she bought a Samsung for 40 odd quid as she's due an upgrade shortly. She's now converted to samsung

The Mrs has the iPhone. Broke the screen and paid 70 quid to get it fixed only for it to break again the next week. Her fault not apples. But rather than pay 70 quid to replace it she bought a Samsung for 40 odd quid as she's due an upgrade shortly. She's now converted to samsung

Pay the other 70 n sell the phone for £200 if it's a 6?

We have have a few free screen repairs from Apple, they can do that on the odd occasion of you just ask lol

Pay the other 70 n sell the phone for £200 if it's a 6?

Nah mate its not a 6 its 5 not sure which model it's 2 years old and had been out a bit when she got it

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

must have eyes on you like a chink..watch films.lol

Trying living on a tiny island working away with nothing at all to do lol.

Lonely, eh ? Is that the real reason why you've got eyes like a chink ?

• Like 1

I bought me n my lady a moby back in the 90s, motorolla or summat, had to pull the ariel out to get a signal like walking about we an Accrington brick in my pocket, my lady is forever telling me to get one for when im out wi dog, cant be doing we em, every bugger I meat has got there faces stuck in em,

• Like 2

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

Lost me a bit there mate lol?

Lost me a bit there mate lol?

Tiny island ? All alone ? Not a lot to do ? Failing eyesight ? Come on, mate, keep up !

Must be too late at night for me mate as I'm still no got a clue lol. Someone help me out a little man ffs lol

For a (relatively) cheap phone try a oneplus 3 there £319 and match the best Samsung's and iPhone in every department Ive got one it's really good.

• Like 1

Iphone 4 had mine since the day they came out never had a problem with it it can do everything that all the new iPhones can and is still a good size too fit in your pocket plus with a battery case I can get 2 days with out charging it up get it jail broke and it can do everything a android can do and more

Can understand it if its a work tool but who pays £300+ for a phone? :D

Cheers, D.

Almost everyone?

:icon_eek: f**k that, my Nokia c2 01 is great, apart from ive just torn the rubber cover checking what model it is lol

Cheers, D.