What Phone.......?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a look at Huawei phones.   They're a lot cheaper than most and, they usually have a lot of good features.

Currently only available in India. You could fly over and get one - still be cheaper than an iPhone 7 !!

What's the point of having unlimited everything if you are restricted by Apple on what you can use it for.... Android everytime for me.

Have a look at Huawei phones.

They're a lot cheaper than most and, they usually have a lot of good features.

Huawei are in the shit-they make and supply servers/software for the USA and uk telecoms networks-they have been accused of using software that allows for folks to be spied on.I got samsing a3 like a galaxy -22 pound a month with unlimited calls and texts and 4 g of internet-what ever that means lol.on everything everywhere (old orange)get signal where my pals with the iPhone don't most spots. Atb dc

had all the expensive ones ,i only want a phone for calls and the odd picture now ,ive got a samsung galaxy now it does the trick no problems with it

I still use my old Samsung Galaxy Ace......donkeys years old, but I only use it for calls and texts. It can do t'internet, but I hardly ever use it for that.

It's old and its definitely not trendy, but it does it's job !

Im in the same boat, bought a 2nd hand iphone 5, what afookin nightmare! Took it back..

Thinking the samsumg a5 2016 version, im used to android with my galaxy s4 and other similar prevously,

but not sure where best to buy?

ebay? has to be unlocked.

No doubt the 5 would have been full of fake parts ect and after they have been to these cheap phone fix shops they are no good! We have 5 iPhone 6s in our house and any problems broken screens ect we always go to apple, a bit more expensive but you get your phone back they way you should or a replacement. After the cheap shops have had them apple won't touch them. Pre order on the 7 tomorrow can't wait as the 7 looks good

Im in the same boat, bought a 2nd hand iphone 5, what afookin nightmare! Took it back..

Thinking the samsumg a5 2016 version, im used to android with my galaxy s4 and other similar prevously,

but not sure where best to buy?

ebay? has to be unlocked.

No doubt the 5 would have been full of fake parts ect and after they have been to these cheap phone fix shops they are no good! We have 5 iPhone 6s in our house and any problems broken screens ect we always go to apple, a bit more expensive but you get your phone back they way you should or a replacement. After the cheap shops have had them apple won't touch them. Pre order on the 7 tomorrow can't wait as the 7 looks good

what sort of budget do you have for your new phones Lukey?

I get 3 years or more out of a phone, thinking my budget would be around 300 quid mark.

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

• Like 1

We all use three network mate unlimited everything for £50 a month each and the phone have a 2y manufacturers warranty on it but only if it's not been touched by these chea shops so that's pretty good for us. I started the contracts at a time where every 2 year when the new model is out we are round about due a upgrade. The work phone is on EE network but three here is just as Good and much better deals. If I was buying a phone out right just for a phone id buy a tenner shot but I use my phone for pretty much everything if working away get to FaceTime, emails watch films ect

must have eyes on you like a chink..watch films.lol

Snobby fooker lukey haha i had the iphone 5 and never got what all fuss Was about, when it broke i never even replaced it, i was prob not using it right haha, i gonna back to the disposable phones out tesco for a score lol will i still be able to use same sim tho as its contract?

Micro sims won't go in old phones mate but easy to deal with. I like mine for sat nav the lot donnie. Hate to say it but would be lost without it. Ps I don't do any social media at all Facebook ect

• Like 1

must have eyes on you like a chink..watch films.lol

Trying living on a tiny island working away with nothing at all to do lol.

Can you use bit torrent or showbiz ect on a apple iPhone? ... I download loads of films and music etc from torrent sites whilst I'm a work then watch or listen when I get home.... My understanding is that your more restricted on the iPhone on what you can do that isn't strictly above board

Can you use bit torrent or showbiz ect on a apple iPhone? ... I download loads of films and music etc from torrent sites whilst I'm a work then watch or listen when I get home.... My understanding is that your more restricted on the iPhone on what you can do that isn't strictly above board

Yeah your right mate but I wouldn't download a film to keep in my phone anyways, with unlimited data there's loads of sites to just stream films ect from, I do download music on my iPhone all I do is download the my media app then use tubidy through that app and it stores in a play list. Imo you can't get a better phone than iPhones

The Mrs has the iPhone. Broke the screen and paid 70 quid to get it fixed only for it to break again the next week. Her fault not apples. But rather than pay 70 quid to replace it she bought a Samsung for 40 odd quid as she's due an upgrade shortly. She's now converted to samsung

Pay the other 70 n sell the phone for £200 if it's a 6?