What Phone.......?

Can you use bit torrent or showbiz ect on a apple iPhone? ... I download loads of films and music etc from torrent sites whilst I'm a work then watch or listen when I get home.... My understanding is that your more restricted on the iPhone on what you can do that isn't strictly above board

Yeah your right mate but I wouldn't download a film to keep in my phone anyways, with unlimited data there's loads of sites to just stream films ect from, I do download music on my iPhone all I do is download the my media app then use tubidy through that app and it stores in a play list. Imo you can't get a better phone than iPhones
can run that through me again mate? I downloaded the my media app now what? For films

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a look at Huawei phones.   They're a lot cheaper than most and, they usually have a lot of good features.

Currently only available in India. You could fly over and get one - still be cheaper than an iPhone 7 !!

What's the point of having unlimited everything if you are restricted by Apple on what you can use it for.... Android everytime for me.

Can you use bit torrent or showbiz ect on a apple iPhone? ... I download loads of films and music etc from torrent sites whilst I'm a work then watch or listen when I get home.... My understanding is that your more restricted on the iPhone on what you can do that isn't strictly above board

Yeah your right mate but I wouldn't download a film to keep in my phone anyways, with unlimited data there's loads of sites to just stream films ect from, I do download music on my iPhone all I do is download the my media app then use tubidy through that app and it stores in a play list. Imo you can't get a better phone than iPhones
can run that through me again mate? I downloaded the my media app now what? For films

If never used my media for films mate only music, for music open the app and on the browser go onto www.tubidy.com, search for what you want then download, it will store into the media section on the app mate. Films I just search for the likes of free film streaming sites and just watch the way you would with YouTube

If never used my media for films mate only music, for music open the app and on the browser go onto www.tubidy.com, search for what you want then download, it will store into the media section on the app mate. Films I just search for the likes of free film streaming sites and just watch the way you would with YouTube
cheers pal