Wanted - Bushing Pup

Bosun11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have cocker x beagles and terriers in our pack .and after covering a lot of ground and a lot of cover in a day the terriers are knackered.the cocker xes have plenty more in the tank .same as spanie

No terrier can work a hard shift like a spaniel x or beagle x while the terriers fade the x's are just getting started. One is as good as a pack of terriers imo.

Bosun I be putting my cocker x beagle / Russell to a Plummer dog next time she in if you want to take a look atb Flacko

Posted Images

I fell lucky and got the last one of a little with mine, but I must admit, there were nowhere near as many available as I thought there would be. Or at least, not advertised.

Your not kidding Rob, they are thin on the ground. Would have loved that beddy cross, ticked all the boxes for me, same as the one you got.

That one of yours is a cracker, best of luck with it. ;)

I fell lucky and got the last one of a little with mine, but I must admit, there were nowhere near as many available as I thought there would be. Or at least, not advertised.

Your not kidding Rob, they are thin on the ground. Would have loved that beddy cross, ticked all the boxes for me, same as the one you got.

Cheers bud, hope you find one soon. Will let you know if I see anything.

stephs lad has a cracking jagd terrier there Bosun,I'm toying with the idea of putting him over my springer next summer,gonna see what it's like this season workwise it's a cracking stamp of a dog Atb At

Now they do sound good AT. I'd be up for one of those. ;)

I've been looking for a bushing dog for over 12 months now and finally settled on something that seemed perfect, I was let down by sods law 2 days before I was ment to pick it up. The pup died in a freak accident. Some things are just too good to be true sometimes, oh well guess I will continue my search...

not easy to find mind

ATB

Tom Heavy

Unlucky Tom, i'll keep an eye out for you and you do the same for me mate. :thumbs:

Just been looking on a few sites the price for bushing dogs is stupid springer X jacks £450 plummer pups £400 an so on,bosun if your stuck for a dog give me a pm mate atb mud

wouldnt pay it and more fool those that do,always someone in it for the dollar no matter what they say. wouldnt catch me having a walk out with them types thats for sure

• Like 1

Just been looking on a few sites the price for bushing dogs is stupid springer X jacks £450 plummer pups £400 an so on,bosun if your stuck for a dog give me a pm mate atb mud

wouldnt pay it and more fool those that do,always someone in it for the dollar no matter what they say. wouldnt catch me having a walk out with them types thats for sure

They aren't working dog lads that's for sure. When money comes into it there's something gone wrong.

• Like 1