Wanted - Bushing Pup

Bosun11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have cocker x beagles and terriers in our pack .and after covering a lot of ground and a lot of cover in a day the terriers are knackered.the cocker xes have plenty more in the tank .same as spanie

No terrier can work a hard shift like a spaniel x or beagle x while the terriers fade the x's are just getting started. One is as good as a pack of terriers imo.

Bosun I be putting my cocker x beagle / Russell to a Plummer dog next time she in if you want to take a look atb Flacko

Posted Images

Working dog lads don't appreciate a animal as much as a pet home, treated like tools that can easily be replace or discarded. when I breed my bitch one day they will all be sold to pet homes and what I want kept back for working for myself.

Working dog lads don't appreciate a animal as much as a pet home, treated like tools that can easily be replace or discarded. when I breed my bitch one day they will all be sold to pet homes and what I want kept back for working for myself.

ok so my answer to tools that are easily replaced means they keep shit to me, just how I see it not up for a row but 400 notes for a plummer,have a day off lol
  • Like 2

Why not look at a working line of beddy they will do cover and rats and are fairly easily trained ......

That has crossed my mind Ken but i do fancy a mixed breed, especially spaniel blood and see what i can get out of it.

If you want your busher to work in close i would forget a beddy in my experience of them they range a lot and hunt a line fields ahead, stick with spaniel or spaniel cross

Thats more to do with poor education than breeding,its easy to blame the average mutt for the average owners lack of stewardship.Ive re-homed 1 Beddy because it was ignorant to command,it better suited a pet home,or a more determined hunting one.Once you,ve owned a GOOD bushing Beddy you will never be without one,or two,or three.

• Like 2

Right I got it Sussed to fall in line with the money makers,my choc cocker x terrier looks like a straight cocker to your average plank willing to part with a few quid,my pup reckon I'll get away calling it a cocker/poo so few months time I'll have pups £750 a pop taking orders now,won't advertise though they sell themselves you know lol

• Like 1

ok so my answer to tools that are easily replaced means they keep shit to me, just how I see it not up for a row but 400 notes for a plummer,have a day off lol

Plummers lol Couldn't give me one for free

• Like 1

Thats a sad reflection of the times we live in now and how difficult it is to find honest homes for working pups bred.Its a lottery whatever home the pup ends up in and there is more chance the pup will fare better in a pet home.Some poor pet homes about,far more poor working ones.

• Like 1

now your talking my language but don't let Plummer gaz hear you say that lol......Plummer gaz can't believe I'm saying it lol
  • Like 1

Thats a sad reflection of the times we live in now and how difficult it is to find honest homes for working pups bred.Its a lottery whatever home the pup ends up in and there is more chance the pup will fare better in a pet home.Some poor pet homes about,far more poor working ones.
. Spot on pal glad you can see where I'm coming from, I've tried the hunting life law gifting pups to mates, only to be shat on and not appreciated so there will be no more free pups or stud fees in the future.
  • Like 2

. Spot on pal glad you can see where I'm coming from, I've tried the hunting life law gifting pups to mates, only to be shat on and not appreciated so there will be no more free pups or stud fees in the future.

I no exactly where you are coming from,if i breed a litter its to replace part of the team and hopefully to augment anothers,ive rarely been let down by a pet home,ive often been shafted by pseudo working kennels.

• Like 2

now your talking my language but don't let Plummer gaz hear you say that lol......Plummer gaz can't believe I'm saying it lol

You wanna keep that fella close squab. There's only a select few who talk your language ?