Wanted - Bushing Pup

Bosun11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have cocker x beagles and terriers in our pack .and after covering a lot of ground and a lot of cover in a day the terriers are knackered.the cocker xes have plenty more in the tank .same as spanie

No terrier can work a hard shift like a spaniel x or beagle x while the terriers fade the x's are just getting started. One is as good as a pack of terriers imo.

Bosun I be putting my cocker x beagle / Russell to a Plummer dog next time she in if you want to take a look atb Flacko

Posted Images

Working dog lads don't appreciate a animal as much as a pet home, treated like tools that can easily be replace or discarded. when I breed my bitch one day they will all be sold to pet homes and what I want kept back for working for myself.

ok so my answer to tools that are easily replaced means they keep shit to me, just how I see it not up for a row but 400 notes for a plummer,have a day off lol
Plummers lol Couldn't give me one for free
now your talking my language but don't let Plummer gaz hear you say that lol......Plummer gaz can't believe I'm saying it lol

You wanna keep that fella close squab. There's only a select few who talk your language

squab(spaniel x terrier)if you don't mind lol

Working dog lads don't appreciate a animal as much as a pet home, treated like tools that can easily be replace or discarded. when I breed my bitch one day they will all be sold to pet homes and what I want kept back for working for myself.

ok so my answer to tools that are easily replaced means they keep shit to me, just how I see it not up for a row but 400 notes for a plummer,have a day off lol
Plummers lol Couldn't give me one for free
now your talking my language but don't let Plummer gaz hear you say that lol......Plummer gaz can't believe I'm saying it lol
You wanna keep that fella close squab. There's only a select few who talk your language
squab(spaniel x terrier)if you don't mind lol

Maybe we could call you sparrier? Taniel? Lol

• Like 1

Anything is a bushing dog these days lol

Everyone is trying to re-invent the wheel it seems, I've worked cover (bushing) all my life with terriers of every sort and can not see the attraction in spaniel crosses at all other than lads that mainly shoot, a decent terrier will do everything a spaniel cross can and then some, its not that I don't get out and see them work either as I have and do, still its personal choice I suppose and they do not attract the attention of walkers,hikers etc when out like a terrier does ?? WM

Guest foxpack

We have cocker x beagles and terriers in our pack .and after covering a lot of ground and a lot of cover in a day the terriers are knackered.the cocker xes have plenty more in the tank .same as spaniel xes.lot more wind than a terrier.

• Like 6

We have cocker x beagles and terriers in our pack .and after covering a lot of ground and a lot of cover in a day the terriers are knackered.the cocker xes have plenty more in the tank .same as spaniel xes.lot more wind than a terrier.

Foxpack is that open country though,hillsides,etc, ?? genuine question ?? WM

Anything is a bushing dog these days lol

Everyone is trying to re-invent the wheel it seems, I've worked cover (bushing) all my life with terriers of every sort and can not see the attraction in spaniel crosses at all other than lads that mainly shoot, a decent terrier will do everything a spaniel cross can and then some, its not that I don't get out and see them work either as I have and do, still its personal choice I suppose and they do not attract the attention of walkers,hikers etc when out like a terrier does ?? WM

If that what works for you fantastic, each to there own end of the day one mans trash is another mans treasure and all that?

No terrier can work a hard shift like a spaniel x or beagle x while the terriers fade the x's are just getting started. One is as good as a pack of terriers imo.

• Like 4