3 Yr Old Killed By Dog In Essex Yesterday.

american bulldog apparently?

Very unstable dogs imo...
A lot of nervous AB's about due to breeding from imported dogs that were shite to begin with then continuous breeding from their offspring that were also nervous shitebags for nothing but ££££'s

There are like any breed good ones out there tho.

Two of my uncles bought one, a dog and a bitch. The dog was fine but his brothers bitch was very unstable, fine out and about but in the house if you got your head near hers she'd go for you. Apparently she was mistreated. My brother had a pup off them after they were bred and he was very untrustworthy. I decided to take him for a walk with my girlfriend at the times son, he was fine outside on the lead fussing him and such. Got the boy in the back seat of the car then let the dog in the boot. Bad idea, the dog went crazy growling like mad over his head. I ran and gave the dog a kicking, very close call. The dog was massive, would have crushed the kids skull like a grape.
So the dog and the unstable mistreated bitch had a pup which was untrustworthy and started growling so you gave it a kicking.?.........and it's the dogs that get the blame.:yes:
No shit Winston, I'll just let the dog bite the kids head off shall I......
That's the thing you see, it will probably turn on someone else's kid due to your kicking.Oh and it's no shit Sherlock, Winston was on Eastenders.
You don't half talk out of your backside, the dog was going crazy leaning over the back seats growling over his head. I jumped out the car and cracked the dog. Dumbass like you would probably run the other way...
Dumbass like me would not put a kid and untrustworthy dog in that position.People like you and your Uncles are the cause, inbred like the dogs.
Are you retarded or do you purposely act thick....

The dog was fine with him outside and showed no signs of being aggressive. The same with the uncles bitch, alright and then just snapped. The AB is probably the dog equivalent of you, dumb as fcuk and twice as ugly...

Stick with your pet Labrador window licker

Edited by DogFox123

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of calm and collected , genuine working dogs will put a pup ( or a kid in its place) with a threatening growl..But it is not normal behavior for ANY sane and sensible canine to sink his teeth in

A young child is dead and it turns into a cock measuring comp-only on thl lol.atb dc

It's getting ridiculous,we're too tolerant of this sort of crime and owners are too tolerant of dogs in general. A dog that acts aggressive to a child should be in the ground that same day,and if it

I had a American bulldog come from Oxford way a big strong dog pulled me over a couple of times when out hunting he would go through bushes like a spaniel he took a few different types of game he got in a few tussles as well but never got hurt and he was bomb proof never so much as a funny look to any person but I wouldn't have another one to many people breeding rubbish and I wouldn't want the worry of it biting someone

I had a bitch imported direct from Alan Scott who was as good an alrounder as you could want and have seen a few very good dogs over the years but unfortunately the shit ones far outnumber even the average ones.If I was going to get another one which I'm not there is only 2 breeders in the UK that I would consider getting one from.
The same Alan Scott who added Pitbull to his dogs to try make a name for himself? Some breed that AB.....
His dogs had it in them right from the start.
Exactly, just another puppy peddler making his name off the work of others..
Yes he was just another peddler in the end but no different to most of the game dog fanciers out there.Them yanks would all sell their mother if the money was right.
You think people of the UK are any better...

Don't think you've owned a GAME BRED BULLDOG have you....

Edited by DogFox123

I had a American bulldog come from Oxford way a big strong dog pulled me over a couple of times when out hunting he would go through bushes like a spaniel he took a few different types of game he got in a few tussles as well but never got hurt and he was bomb proof never so much as a funny look to any person but I wouldn't have another one to many people breeding rubbish and I wouldn't want the worry of it biting someone

I had a bitch imported direct from Alan Scott who was as good an alrounder as you could want and have seen a few very good dogs over the years but unfortunately the shit ones far outnumber even the average ones.If I was going to get another one which I'm not there is only 2 breeders in the UK that I would consider getting one from.
The same Alan Scott who added Pitbull to his dogs to try make a name for himself? Some breed that AB.....
Yes he was just another peddler in the end but no different to most of the game dog fanciers out there.Them yanks would all sell their mother if the money was right.

What was the logic behind breeding from an unstable bitch?

• Like 1

££££££££££££££

Err...he didn't know she was unstable before she became unstable, he'd already bred her. Very unpredictable breed imo. Edited by DogFox123

££££££££££££££
Yep they saw you coming when you bought your dog's.... ?

Nice way for a fool to part with his money I guess...

Edited by DogFox123

Some dogs are just wronguns like some people, very rare that there are no warning signs but a lot of people ignore them and come out with the "just snapped" shit when the dog should already be long gone. We got manbiters because we bred from manbiters the old timers say

• Like 1

Some dogs are just wronguns like some people, very rare that there are no warning signs but a lot of people ignore them and come out with the "just snapped" shit when the dog should already be long gone. We got manbiters because we bred from manbiters the old timers say

Don't belive all the bullshit that Downsouth was trying to hint, that game bred dogs aren't man biters, I could name plenty of game bred Bulldogs over the years that were man biters. He's probably read too many Richard Stratton books instead of owning the dogs. Game Bulldogs can and do produce man biters...

Edited by DogFox123

££££££££££££££
Yep they saw you coming when you bought your dog's.... ?

Nice way for a fool to part with his money I guess...

Only fool on here is you!! And you're making yourself look even more of a uneducated dickhead with every post you make.

I bought one pup that turnt out a nerve bag so I had her pts, you bred from one and kept pups ???

My second AB had a solid temp never had a problem with anything, he hunted hard and would guard well. But then like I said he was out of proper dogs.

Like I said, you bought a shit house of a dog and didn't raise it right so had to put it to sleep because you didn't know how to handle the damn dog, typical numpty who wants a big hard dog but doesn't know how to handle one...

I suppose not being able to read properly comes with the territory with fcukwits like yourself, I never owned an AB. They are plastic Pitbulls that are bred for numpties like you. My uncle is a numpty for getting the big usless mutt and an even bigger numpty for breeding one. I, unlike you didn't fall for the American Bullfrog hype....

Hunted hard, what did it catch? A cold...Proper dogs? Don't tell me, weight pullers.... ?

Edited by DogFox123