• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that just dogs,or does it go for cars,beer,fags? You hear that many people on braggin about boozin or smoking dope. Theres always money for that,but they dont like spending on a dog.

Lads them dvds are poor enough. Anybody with half a brain can tell them foxes are dropped. I asked him about it he blocked me of facebook twice. Even the rabbiting part heve 6/7 dogs running all over

Lurchers are working dogs so they should be sold at working man prices

Is that just dogs,or does it go for cars,beer,fags? You hear that many people on braggin about boozin or smoking dope. Theres always money for that,but they dont like spending on a dog.

• Like 3

He's always selling something!

And what has it got to do with you what another man sells ? While we are on the subject of selling stuff over the last few days i have completly sold up dogs, pens all my gear and one of ny reasons was to many priks like you in this game sticking there noses in where they not wanted. I have a couple of his dvds here they are a good watch are you intrested in buying them ?

that dedication.i couldn't give a rats ass what people think of me on here.

He's always selling something!

And what has it got to do with you what another man sells ? While we are on the subject of selling stuff over the last few days i have completly sold up dogs, pens all my gear and one of ny reasons was to many priks like you in this game sticking there noses in where they not wanted. I have a couple of his dvds here they are a good watch are you intrested in buying them ?

that dedication.i couldn't give a rats ass what people think of me on here.
I never said ive packed in because of what people think of me on here i hardly have anything to do with anyone on here. Im just talking about all the bitching in general was one reason of many.

And dedication i have packed jobs in before now and gone skint to get out and bring pups on lol but any dedication gets thrown out of the window where family is involved they have to come first.

it's an open forum, realise different people have different opinions and treat this for what it is.i find half the stuff on here quite funny.