7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve never seen out from the albanians worth smoking

The quality is hit and miss, some good mostly bad, the same as the old viet weed, the albi's are also buying cali when it lands, haven't heard any of them landing their own yet, but it's just a matter of time. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

The quality is hit and miss, some good mostly bad, the same as the old viet weed, the albi's are also buying cali when it lands, haven't heard any of them landing their own yet, but it's just a matter of time. 

most a the cali is tampered with though mack 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k the albos and there euro weed 

Just trying to scratch a living mate ?

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

more sprayed with terpenes all smells like a pack a kids goodies 

You know the rule, no smell no sell ?

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, mackem said:

Spoke to a German guy in Spain today who used to move stuff about, asked him how much he was sitting on "Enough bricks to build a f*cking house" quality has never been better. 

4 or 5 different nice bits round here atm ranging from a nice blonde through to a very heavy black that comes in 200g balls.Been told theres as much as I want with as much time as Id need.My pal whos a right has conaseure reckons its all as good as anything hes smoked in Dam.Hash is making 34s to 36s on single atm whereas your hard pushed to get 34s for top green atm

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, downsouth said:

4 or 5 different nice bits round here atm ranging from a nice blonde through to a very heavy black that comes in 200g balls.Been told theres as much as I want with as much time as Id need.My pal whos a right has conaseure reckons its all as good as anything hes smoked in Dam.Hash is making 34s to 36s on single atm whereas your hard pushed to get 34s for top green atm

Hash is 25's on singles, top green like cereal milk and Zoap, RS11 etc is 3 a Lb. 

used to get the  blonde one  for £120/140 a tile when you bought 5 kilo or more...think each tile  was around 120 g each from memory... would sit on it most of the yr,pull it out Xmas time for £120 an Oz back in the day... standard soap bar was £35 an oz..a bar was £230/250...then the green took over down our way and rocky died a death?

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

used to get the  blonde one  for £120/140 a tile when you bought 5 kilo or more...think each tile  was around 120 g each from memory... would sit on it most of the yr,pull it out Xmas time for £120 an Oz back in the day... standard soap bar was £35 an oz..a bar was £230/250...then the green took over down our way and rocky died a death?

I can remember paying 600 for my first ever bar of puff back in the early 90s.Was paying 400/450 a key just before it all dried up around 2007ish

• Like 1