Seems your harshly judgemental on people who have a Puff. Maybe it’s just the people you have been around who smoke have left the wrong impression on you. 

A waster is a waster weather they smoke or not I know fat lazy c**ts who don’t smoke and fat lazy c**ts who drink lots of beer. 

give me the choice id rather sit with a few lads playing poker and having a smoke than a few lads pissed up sniffing gear acting absolute c**ts embarrassing themselves. 

Swings and roundabouts mate 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I haven’t smoked for a good while but it’s no different to having a beer whats so hard about it lol. It’s a bit of weed been about forever. 

Problem is you seem to think all weed smokers are some sort of wasters or lazy people. Stereotyping it is mate. 

not everyone has a joint and sits about like a cheech and Chong film laughing and eating with Chinese eyes. They just have a smoke and get on with there day lol. 

some here don’t even smoke it yet have a big interest in it’s healing capabilities. 

I can sit and chat with weed smokers for hours on the subject,they are relaxed and chilled, it's a plant that's incredibly interesting, it's a culture that prohibition drove underground, I have been to lectures and shows about it in a number of different countries,some of the characters associated with the plant are off the scale interesting, yet I don't get drinking loads of booze and getting plastered ? or understand those who smoke ciggies when "Smoking kills" is emblazoned across a packet of fags. 

• Like 2

I was out with my daughter just brfore Christmas, and when we got out the car she said I can smell.weed dad, I said what you talking about I hadn't a clue, then. She told me what it was, I asked her did she do weed she said occasionally dad yes I do, it got to me a little bit, I've never done drugs or out who. Am. I. To. Critisize anyone, I was once told, that I'd be surprised just who is on weed and the rest 

• Like 1
Just now, iworkwhippets said:

I was out with my daughter just brfore Christmas, and when we got out the car she said I can smell.weed dad, I said what you talking about I hadn't a clue, then. She told me what it was, I asked her did she do weed she said occasionally dad yes I do, it got to me a little bit, I've never done drugs or out who. Am. I. To. Critisize anyone, I was once told, that I'd be surprised just who is on weed and the rest 

I'm. Fcuked if I can. Find my crack. Pipe ? 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I can sit and chat with weed smokers for hours on the subject,they are relaxed and chilled, it's a plant that's incredibly interesting, it's a culture that prohibition drove underground, I have been to lectures and shows about it in a number of different countries,some of the characters associated with the plant are off the scale interesting, yet I don't get drinking loads of booze and getting plastered ? or understand those who smoke ciggies when "Smoking kills" is emblazoned across a packet of fags. 

That’s it mate we are what we are and everyone’s interested in different things it’s what makes the world go round I suppose ! 

I do not and wouldn’t associate with down and out negative types weather they smoke weed or not but not everyone who smokes a bit are them types of people yet a lot of people seem to think they are. 

although I do understand that weed can exasperate these features in already lazy negative feckers which in turn makes there traits worse lol. 

as drinking can make already rowdy personalities even more aggressive and rowdy ect ! 

it’s all literally personal choice 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Orchidologists, bonsai afficianados,train-spotters,football fans, lurcherman, carp fishermen, taxidermists, petrol-heads all can bore or flummox those who just don't "get" it WILF, I had a mate who could talk for hours on real ales, my brain would just switch off, I would lose the will to live, everyone is a member of their own sub-cultures, I have a mate who is a sneaker-head, collects limited edition trainers, he is in his late 40's,knows all of the terminology and is up on all of the drops coming up, vive le difference ??

Yeah, fair shout mate.

18 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I remember going to the dam back in 2005/6 and none of these dense cali types was in any cafes. 

Pics I took of a Canadian dispensary menu, and pics I took in Dam of menu's the last time I was there 2 or 3 years back. IMG_20190906_113430.jpg.51f05aace2338d647d5021cc0cf46406.jpgIMG_20190906_113419.jpg.c538b3a5fd7fcd46d7c28c084d69fe3a.jpg

IMG_20211224_133513038 (1600x1200).jpg

IMG_20211228_120451.jpg

• Like 2

i like the hash when i go to be fair mate weed is ok but say cheese you get there nothing like it should be hard to find quality weed ferry only 5 mins away B3C7A852-393E-4C55-85CA-137E0BF8828F.png.895438083afa6e7a9fb8cba9f12013d5.pngused to like getting quick train from dam going to wortels but albanians now 6C097FF6-9BDA-43CB-A20B-72BB2DF867E9.png.68fa772812f176800955e3311f36041d.png

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

theres a few packs there whats the serious 6 like 

There's a new reworked version, serious 7,s without the pink pheno's and less phenotypal flowering time variation. 

WWW.SERIOUSSEEDS.COM

Serious 6 was created as an almost pure Sativa with a very short flowering time by mixing...

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's a new reworked version, serious 7,s without the pink pheno's and less phenotypal flowering time variation. 

WWW.SERIOUSSEEDS.COM

Serious 6 was created as an almost pure Sativa with a very short flowering time by mixing...

might have a look at them mate always like serious seeds 

whats it like in america mate just get phenos that you want in cutting form rather then f**k about with seeds