Google Boerejongens coffee shop amsterdam,totally unlike the coffee shops of old more like a modern day north american dispensary,the staff are dressed in smart shirts and bowties,i would put the link up but this hotel room is the first i have ever been in that has an apple-mac in every room and i haven't a clue how to use it (also does champagne on ice for breakfast,pity i don't drink),had a good day met a number of people in the cannabis industry,had a nice dinner in pasta e pasta now having an early night.A lot of the coffee shops are clinging to the old strains,greenhouse has gorilla glue Boerejongens have a few californian strains,younger smarter clientele as its shopfront is more like a good pharmacists than the bulldog or similar.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Google Boerejongens coffee shop amsterdam,totally unlike the coffee shops of old more like a modern day north american dispensary,the staff are dressed in smart shirts and bowties,i would put the link up but this hotel room is the first i have ever been in that has an apple-mac in every room and i haven't a clue how to use it (also does champagne on ice for breakfast,pity i don't drink),had a good day met a number of people in the cannabis industry,had a nice dinner in pasta e pasta now having an early night.A lot of the coffee shops are clinging to the old strains,greenhouse has gorilla glue Boerejongens have a few californian strains,younger smarter clientele as its shopfront is more like a good pharmacists than the bulldog or similar.

I think the dam will see a few yank style dispensaries, people will expect it,  but I honestly think it should stay true too its routes  same regarding the strains on offer, whats come out of Holland and the freedoms taken there saved the plant and started a revolution , I know  the yanks where at t as was every stoner in every corner of the planet wh had so much as a bag seed, for me Holland is and always will be the holy grail of cannabis, the yanks will try t claim it as ther eown but no its the Dutch who gave it a place too survive whilst the rest of the world took time too grow up

• Like 1

Here you go mackem  https://www.boerejongens.com don't remember seeing that when I was there not long ago  but dont remember much tbh looks a bit poncie  if I'm honest lol ...get yourself down reefer coffee shop proper little independent  fek bulldog shite lol ....have a good one bud  :drinks: (that's tea) 

• Like 1

Thats the one,very fast and efficient service,stood at the back watching how they do things,very good business model,not for old stoners but lots of people today like this new style operation,its the same as the ones i saw in canada last year (i am in ontario and quebec from next week and will be visiting a few of emery's establishments),if and when legalisation comes to the UK the slick clean presentable in-out style shop will be the type thats licenced i think and the smokers lounges will be quasi-legal,it will all be tight.Things are not the same in holland anymore,it hasnt got the same feel it had 20 years ago,though last night as we walked along a canal one of the touts from a sex-show shouted out "Hey guys,you want to see some sleaze and filth?" so maybe under the surface it hasnt changed if you peel back the veneer :rofl:

• Like 1

So just to be clear, you CANT have a thread about a bull cross mangling a fox but you CAN have a 143 pages about drugs complete with pictures !!

brilliant !! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, arcticgun said:

At the minute I'm tucking into some super silver haze , also got white widow , purple anahusaka , super skunk, Barney's Blue cheese , Exodus Cheese, exodus X blue cheese , Black Trainwreck , and some Trainwreck n OG Rolex hash , I do like a bit variety ?

Anuska purple, blueberry bubblegum, ak48, so gouda, g13 haze,grapefruit for me. Atb

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Are any of you going to shag any of the girl's in the window's, I know your not lurcherman I've seen you're pic's you wouldn't get sex in a brothel with a fist full of fifty's.

It's shit anyway mate. Last time I was there I'd only recently got married & my first born was on the way, so wasn't even tempted. I left thinking "I've finally grown up!" Haha.....

I did when I was a young man. It's awkward as fcuk & I can't say I ever came away thinking it was good, despite the women looking amazing. Quite a hollow experience really, but you live & learn.....

Just now, Accip74 said:

It's shit anyway mate. Last time I was there I'd only recently got married & my first born was on the way, so wasn't even tempted. I left thinking "I've finally grown up!" Haha.....

I did when I was a young man. It's awkward as fcuk & I can't say I ever came away thinking it was good, despite the women looking amazing. Quite a hollow experience really, but you live & learn.....

Ive been over 20 times and never done a brass. Mind you ive never done a brass in my life. Unlike peter thats where he met his mrs 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Ive been over 20 times and never done a brass. Mind you ive never done a brass in my life. Unlike peter thats where he met his mrs 

You haven't missed anything, as you know. I bet you're a 'wank booth' man? Haha!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You couldn't get your hole if you're finger slipped through the toilet paper you horrible weapon you're in bits that's why you're allowed go,she's only with you for the money.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1