• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Its not drugs 

Used to be a widely recognised medicine,then illegal,now once again becoming recognised as a medicine,everythings cyclical :yes: british government issued licences to gw-pharma who have sub-contracted out to british sugar to grow cannabis for medicinal research,lots of countries doing similar,america is ahead of the game at the moment but slowly we will catch up.

P1030156.JPG

P1030157.JPG

• Like 3
7 hours ago, WILF said:

So just to be clear, you CANT have a thread about a bull cross mangling a fox but you CAN have a 143 pages about drugs complete with pictures !!

brilliant !! 

I see your point mate, but its a herb, like parsley or cayenne lol

Drugs are man made, but not the herb, grows naturally my man.

27 minutes ago, mackem said:

Used to be a widely recognised medicine,then illegal,now once again becoming recognised as a medicine,everythings cyclical :yes: british government issued licences to gw-pharma who have sub-contracted out to british sugar to grow cannabis for medicinal research,lots of countries doing similar,america is ahead of the game at the moment but slowly we will catch up.

P1030156.JPG

P1030157.JPG

Were do you get that stuff mate?

• Like 1

That's an exhibit in the cannabis museum mate,pop in if your over there,shows everything from medicines to hemp houses,cars and clothes,those gelatin capsules nowadays are available on Instagram as are the rest of the concentrates.

P1030158.JPG

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

That's an exhibit in the cannabis museum mate,pop in if your over there,shows everything from medicines to hemp houses,cars and clothes,those gelatin capsules nowadays are available on Instagram as are the rest of the concentrates.

P1030158.JPG

So could i get full extract, the black stuff on there, an could i trust its 100% mate?thanks

I truthfully don't know mate,i don't use any,theres a lot of internet trade going on worldwide,i would imagine look for an established seller with good reviews?Cannabis college plants downstairs.

P1030174.JPG

P1030173.JPG

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

I truthfully don't know mate,i don't use any,theres a lot of internet trade going on worldwide,i would imagine look for an established seller with good reviews?Cannabis college plants downstairs.

P1030174.JPG

P1030173.JPG

Nice herb there mate, i dont have the first clue were to look, could you send me in the right direction, appreciate it.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am sure there are people on here better qualified than myself to be honest,i have a dumb phone mate,i don't go on Instagram or any of the online market places :sorry:

No bother mate, thanks for your help im not on it myself lol

I'm just finishing of a 8th of northerlight x OG kush and I have to say its one of the best smokes I've ever had the high is somewhat like a E which supprised me from this indica dominate bud its very much a head Buzz very trippy and cerebral  high without any of the panic .... banging! Like nothing else I've had :thumbs:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm just finishing of a 8th of northerlight x OG kush and I have to say its one of the best smokes I've ever had the high is somewhat like a E which supprised me from this indica dominate bud its very much a head Buzz very trippy and cerebral  high without any of the panic .... banging! Like nothing else I've had :thumbs:

How did you smoke it?