• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Danish companies gearing up for cannabis farming

Parliament closing in on decision on growing cannabis in Denmark

As of 1 January 2018 it will be possible to obtain a receipt for medicinal cannabis, thanks to a broadly-supported decision by Parliament last year. Now, a decision is to be made on whether it can be grown in Denmark.

A total of 13 companies have already applied for permission from the medicines authority, Lægemiddelstyrelsen, to grow cannabis, despite Parliament not yet approving it.

“We talk a lot about it being a costly affair, but by growing cannabis in Denmark we can foster a competition that will bring down the price,” Liselott Brix, the spokesperson for Dansk Folkeparti regarding health issues, told DR Nyheder.

READ MORE: It’s official: Medicinal cannabis trial to light up in 2018

Bringing down the cost
Initially, the legalisation of medicinal cannabis in Denmark will be a four-year trial, and 22 million kroner has been set aside for the project. After the trial it will be decided whether to make it permanent.

One of the companies that has applied to grow medicinal cannabis is Danish Cannabis, which is located in Djursland. Ultimately, the aim is to bring down the price by adding to the market.

“Today, it costs 2,000 to 6,000 kroner per patient per month to be prescribed medicinal cannabis, and we have a goal to at last halve that,” Lars Tomassen, the head of Danish Cannabis, told DR Nyheder.

“Of course we want to make some money, but if we can help develop public medication out of a 4,000-year-old product, then I’ve made some kind of difference on this earth. So if god, Lægemiddelstyrelsen, the mayor and the rest of the politicians want, we will be ready after the summer of 2018.”

http://cphpost.dk/news/danish-companies-gearing-up-for-cannabis-farming.html

• Like 1

Gorilla Glue #4? It's alright, nothing special IMO but one of the American strains so it's got that hype around it.

i'd never heard of it before last thursday when a customer was telling me about when he went to america had brought a g,went to see a mate last saturday and his brother called me over and told me he's got gorilla glue ready in 5 weeks and i can have it for 170.

must be quite popular at the moment.

Gorilla Glue #4? It's alright, nothing special IMO but one of the American strains so it's got that hype around it.

i'd never heard of it before last thursday when a customer was telling me about when he went to america had brought a g,went to see a mate last saturday and his brother called me over and told me he's got gorilla glue ready in 5 weeks and i can have it for 170.

You might be more popular than you think if you keep broadcasting to the whole world how much you intend paying for weed and when, when you buy the weed also buy an extra bolt for the front door you might need it :laugh:

• Like 1

You might be more popular than you think if you keep broadcasting to the whole world how much you intend paying for weed and when, when you buy the weed also buy an extra bolt for the front door you might need it :laugh:

i'm just a smoker.don't grow or sell so the police aint intrested.

the people who know me on here i trust the others don't know where i live.

safe.