• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Nute giveaway? CANNA give bikes and trips to spannabis away nowadays to hydro store staff. 

freebees from probably 20 yrs ago?,had a load of stuff over the yrs from Bud Box,Gravita,BudMaster LEDs,Rhino,Head Master etc...my mate has a hydro superstore? anything new he would give me to try out?hey Mack do you remember the magazine where you would send in pictures of your crops/buds for prizes? had the Mrs pose for a few many moons ago ??

Just now, Daniel cain said:

freebees from probably 20 yrs ago?,had a load of stuff over the yrs from Bud Box,Gravita,BudMaster LEDs,Rhino,Head Master etc...my mate has a hydro superstore? anything new he would give me to try out?hey Mack do you remember the magazine where you would send in pictures of your crops/buds for prizes? had the Mrs pose for a few many moons ago ??

f***ing hell, your Mrs was a soft secrets bud-babe ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

come on get the pics up...lol

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

page 3 girl tits out with a plant ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Always some nice buds in those pictures, the magazine used to send the women free seeds ?

some corkers mate always enjoyed reading em mate when growshops first started opening this way 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some corkers mate always enjoyed reading em mate when growshops first started opening this way 

Yup, given away in head-shops and hydro stores, all the back-copies are online..... 

SOFTSECRETS.COM

We are a publisher of cannabis news and these magazines: Highlife, Product Special, Strain...

• Like 1