The younger you are the more serious the psychological effects are. The stronger the drug the more pronounced are the symptoms - I believe.

I have never taken any illegal drugs just legal ones. If you play with fire you will get burnt.

The legal drugs youve taken maybe illegal in another country, uk illegal drugs are legal elsewhere.

Not picking holes, just using your post as an example & no big point being made I know, just being open minded.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

That is probably very true. Still cant see the problem or why anyone has objections to someone using it recreationaly.

Most people who partake in weed dont drink. So its there vice to unwind and relax. Same as folk who like a few glasses of wine or a few beers.

• Like 1

That is probably very true. Still cant see the problem or why anyone has objections to someone using it recreationaly.

Most people who partake in weed dont drink. So its there vice to unwind and relax. Same as folk who like a few glasses of wine or a few beers.

Exactly...and I'm sure a lot of the people that are against cannabis use are drinkers...very hypocritical in my opinion
  • Like 1

Again I'm not a smoker, I'm a drinker, and I still support full legalization of it.

There's been quite a few people come on here and say that it's only stoners that want it legalized and it's something for 'wasters' to do. Load of old bollocks lol. These are people that obviously haven't read any articles or 'pro-con' type discussions about the whole thing...the type of people that like I said will slag cannabis down to the ground but then piss off down the pub or smoke 20-40 fags a day Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

There's been quite a few people come on here and say that it's only stoners that want it legalized and it's something for 'wasters' to do. Load of old bollocks lol. These are people that obviously haven't read any articles or 'pro-con' type discussions about the whole thing...the type of people that like I said will slag cannabis down to the ground but then piss off down the pub or smoke 20-40 fags a day

I've posted a lot of supporting data, in this thread, but I'm not a complete idiot. I know that it comes with risks as does everything else. I just feel that in this particular instance the rewards outweigh the risk providing the safeguards are put in place beforehand

Go one better. Maybe folk who drink alcohol should take up weed. Bet most who did would drastically cut there alcohol intake if not stop drinking altogether :)

I honestly don't like it that much. Not to mention my employer has a very strict drug and alcohol testing policy. I'd like the freedom to choose, though, especially in an informed environment.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

There seems to be this romantic notion about how good weed is to smoke and how chilled people can be on it ect! But 95% of the stoners that I know and I'm going to be honest here, they act like fukin weirdos and look worse like ex junkies or something!

And ive met people who drink who have pissed themselfs throw up on the street. Turn violent. f**k around. Slur and are barely able to understand what they say.

Most of the dossers you see hanging around on the streets are usually clutching a can or a bottle.

• Like 2

f**k noes what weed smokers youve seen lukey lol ex smackheads ? How would you even know someone you walk past in the street smokes weed? I know all types of professionals who smoke. Barristers , jewellers , diamond setters ... multi millionaires who sit in there multi million pound houses / gardens smoking weed.. whats the big problem with it? Quite clearly youve rubbed shoulders with soapy dirty trampy b*****ds. And for some reason you think smoking weed made them that way lol when in reality with or without weed they would still be soapy trampy b*****ds lol

• Like 2

f**k noes what weed smokers youve seen lukey lol ex smackheads ? How would you even know someone you walk past in the street smokes weed? I know all types of professionals who smoke. Barristers , jewellers , diamond setters ... multi millionaires who sit in there multi million pound houses / gardens smoking weed.. whats the big problem with it? Quite clearly youve rubbed shoulders with soapy dirty trampy b*****ds. And for some reason you think smoking weed made them that way lol when in reality with or without weed they would still be soapy trampy b*****ds lol

Who said it was people I've walked passed? People who are addicted to it and smoke it all the time are fuked up! Get lazy stop washing/looking after themselves, don't eat as much so start looking gaunt, same way smack heads go! I know tramps who drink aswell and tramps who don't do either of them but I have seen the bud change people! That's a fact

• Like 1

I know barristers cid judges ect who all smoke coke, I know buissness owners who play for the darts team, they still do ok in life so what's your point?[/quote

Exactly my point smoking weed doesnt make people stop washing ffs man lol dirty fuckers stop washing. And do you mean smoking crack because smoking powder cocaine would basically be pointless ... gaunt? Cbd tablets are given to anorexic baleamic patients to encourouge eating "munchies"