• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Nice bit of very soft stuff

Posted Images

i can completly, understand where people are in pain..need this weed.....BUT i have seen First hand how it goes from weed to pills, to e,s to ketimin to solvents fet - ( anthetamins) to coke to herion.......just ask the local junky how he first got started on drugs, ( MAYBE IM WRONG IN THIS DAY AN AGE) BUT JUST ASK ANY OF THEM ! im not sire we should say weed is..............they,l always want somthing stronger to show off ! maybe iv got the wrong end of the stick, appoligees if i have. but 1 drug starts to another ! :yes:

1 drug leading to another 'dangerous' happens to a minority. If legislation significantly changed around cannabis then I really believe that minority would shrink.

• Like 1

i can completly, understand where people are in pain..need this weed.....BUT i have seen First hand how it goes from weed to pills, to e,s to ketimin to solvents fet - ( anthetamins) to coke to herion.......just ask the local junky how he first got started on drugs, ( MAYBE IM WRONG IN THIS DAY AN AGE) BUT JUST ASK ANY OF THEM ! im not sire we should say weed is..............they,l always want somthing stronger to show off ! maybe iv got the wrong end of the stick, appoligees if i have. but 1 drug starts to another ! :yes:

That's bollox mate as young lads all are gang bar two where big into the weed , there's a few of the lads that have totally given drugs up completely ,a few still smoke green and two smack heads , the two that didn't smoke weed

I've been smoke testing this for a pal of mine, it's an Iranian landrace from seed he brought back. It taste like peppery dog shit :laugh: not the most enjoyable taste but it's got a seriously heavy stoney effect, could be good foundation stock for breeding which is why he brought them back anyway.

sVjnXaDl.jpg

• Like 1

I've been smoke testing this for a pal of mine, it's an Iranian landrace from seed he brought back. It taste like peppery dog shit :laugh: not the most enjoyable taste but it's got a seriously heavy stoney effect, could be good foundation stock for breeding which is why he brought them back anyway.

sVjnXaDl.jpg

Pray tell, how do you know what peppery dog shit tastes like? on second thoughts don't bother lol