Can I ask if that came from regular or feminized seeds?don't seem to be alot of folk these days growing the old tested strains from regs-most the shit around grows with 1/3 fingers on the leaves where the monkeys are cloning from fems.the stuff must be shit because on the next crop it's something different lol-Some of these names they banned about these days is hilarious;).atb dc

The first fems i ever saw were dutch passion blueberry back in the dawn of time,that was a long long time ago,cant even remember the fem method back then,gibberelic acid i think,even that threw out lots of herm blueberry,nowadays any man and his dog can fem seeds easily with STS normally being the most reliable,i even know a commercial farmer in morroco who has a fem grow as the market for solid isnt what it used to be,sure his crops are lightly seeded with the amount of pollen flying around over there but its not as bad as you would think.Theres a strain some guy was chatting about to a mate of mine,its £25 a gram in london at the mo,its one of the overrated "elite" strains that you see sold as clones on the Cali "Craigslist"'

I like yourself used to move in the wrong/right circles lol-never ever felt or had the urge to try the fems-not growing or sampling the smoke.greed is the reason for all these untested feminized strains imo-waste of time..back in the day a good mother would last 10 yrs having cuttings struck off it weekly and yeild and potency would never suffer.not unheard of to pay up to 400 notes for a packet of 10 regular seeds years back-lads that had a brain are still producing the goods from them so I hear.90% of UK bud is pure garbage and the clowns are laughing at the fools handing over their coin.wouldn't pay a tenner a gram 20 yrs ago- be f****d if I payed it today-just smash the cheeky c**t in the mouth and take his bag lol-most don't know the difference between shit and toothpaste ;).atb dc

A lot of the fem strains are clusterfucks,no guarantees they are 100% fem,firms like sweet seeds for example will openly admit 1/300 is going to be a male,transgenders i used to call fems,regs are going the way of the dodo however,25 years back fems were unheard of,now entire seedbanks sell nothing but,its the way of the market and the shifting demographics of the game,the 10 year old mothers are a rarity nowadays,though i remember seeing an original nl#5 that was over twice that age grown by the dronkers family,times are a changing.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Can I ask if that came from regular or feminized seeds?don't seem to be alot of folk these days growing the old tested strains from regs-most the shit around grows with 1/3 fingers on the leaves where the monkeys are cloning from fems.the stuff must be shit because on the next crop it's something different lol-Some of these names they banned about these days is hilarious;).atb dc

The first fems i ever saw were dutch passion blueberry back in the dawn of time,that was a long long time ago,cant even remember the fem method back then,gibberelic acid i think,even that threw out lots of herm blueberry,nowadays any man and his dog can fem seeds easily with STS normally being the most reliable,i even know a commercial farmer in morroco who has a fem grow as the market for solid isnt what it used to be,sure his crops are lightly seeded with the amount of pollen flying around over there but its not as bad as you would think.Theres a strain some guy was chatting about to a mate of mine,its £25 a gram in london at the mo,its one of the overrated "elite" strains that you see sold as clones on the Cali "Craigslist"'
I like yourself used to move in the wrong/right circles lol-never ever felt or had the urge to try the fems-not growing or sampling the smoke.greed is the reason for all these untested feminized strains imo-waste of time..back in the day a good mother would last 10 yrs having cuttings struck off it weekly and yeild and potency would never suffer.not unheard of to pay up to 400 notes for a packet of 10 regular seeds years back-lads that had a brain are still producing the goods from them so I hear.90% of UK bud is pure garbage and the clowns are laughing at the fools handing over their coin.wouldn't pay a tenner a gram 20 yrs ago- be f****d if I payed it today-just smash the cheeky c**t in the mouth and take his bag lol-most don't know the difference between shit and toothpaste ;).atb dc
A lot of the fem strains are clusterfucks,no guarantees they are 100% fem,firms like sweet seeds for example will openly admit 1/300 is going to be a male,transgenders i used to call fems,regs are going the way of the dodo however,25 years back fems were unheard of,now entire seedbanks sell nothing but,its the way of the market and the shifting demographics of the game,the 10 year old mothers are a rarity nowadays,though i remember seeing an original nl#5 that was over twice that age grown by the dronkers family,times are a changing.
you been about abit ever seen clones done tissue culture way
  • Like 1

I know of a 15+ year old mother still putting out perfect clones to this day ;)

Important to take care of the mothers or you will see a drop in quality of finished product from the clones, getting them out in natural sun now and then makes a big difference.

you been about abit ever seen clones done tissue culture way

Funny you should mention tissue culture but yes i have tried my hand at it,there was actually a guy who was going to try and circumvent the laws of rooted clone sales by selling plant tissue cultures of his strains,that was 10+ years back,his name was breeder steve from spice of life,he used to do the sweet tooth etc,insuppose nothing came of it as he dissapeared from the scene.

• Like 1

Here's one you guys may be able to explain as I've never been able to grasp it. The flavoured ones; my two favourites have always been blueberry cheese and lemon kush. How do they get these fruit flavours?

Just the natural terpenes that are found in cannabis, the latest research shows they actually have an effect on the high too :thumbs:

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/terpenes-the-flavors-of-cannabis-aromatherapy

Edited by BGD

They dont. They just make up name that they think will sell well lol

i toked strawberry cheesecake for a few year. Nice potent buds but no more like cheesecake than fly in the air lol

super lemon haze was prolly the best weed i ever had,but tasted awfull ?

Here's one you guys may be able to explain as I've never been able to grasp it. The flavoured ones; my two favourites have always been blueberry cheese and lemon kush. How do they get these fruit flavours?

Ahaha you really have just proved how much of a divvy you are

Just the natural terpenes that are found in cannabis, the latest research shows they actually have an effect on the high too :thumbs:

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/terpenes-the-flavors-of-cannabis-aromatherapy

cheers BGD that's an interesting weed ;)
  • Like 1