• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Posted Images

Il have to drive lol

so thats

1.me

2.accip

3.lurcherman

4.waz

5.waltjnr

just had a quick look at easyjet flights.it has to be manchester,london or bristol to amsterdam saturday to sunday in february return £95.

Feb will be grey with short days.

Il have to drive lol

so thats

1.me

2.accip

3.lurcherman

4.waz

5.waltjnr

just had a quick look at easyjet flights.it has to be manchester,london or bristol to amsterdam saturday to sunday in february return £95.

Feb will be grey with short days.

summer's to far away.

were only going to smoke,drink,party and f**k.

So who's up for the THL dam meet up?

I have to go there either next week sometime or December when I get back from Canada.

I'll never make it there before Christmas mate. I'm about 3 hours away from the Dam, but in the unlikely event you find yourself passing through Belgium feel free to drop in, you're always welcome....;-) I'm only 15 mins from the airport.

Would be a laugh but i dont drink so id be stonded all day and not on the drunk peoples wave length :laugh:

It's best sticking to one or the other. I don't mind the odd beer when there, but you can't mix the the two to the extreme......I'd sooner have a smoke & some truffles.........now that would be funny!
I mixed both together only once and would never do it again, dunno why but it messed me right up...worst thing is that it was at my mums for boxing day a few years back, ended up passed out on my parents bed for 5 hours...woke up and the missus had f****d off home hours ago, i had to stagger home and sleep the rest of it off on the sofa, missus wouldnt let me near her and didnt talk to me for 2 days