Possible Ferreting Job .....

The job is definitely on and I will be up there for 5 days ... I will have all the kit the ferrets dogs etc I just needed somebody local to give me a hand but it looks like I will be going solo on this one .....

If I was anywhere near you I would be on this in a heat beat Hell I do it for free all i'd want is the catch

It's a shame that your a few thousand miles away lol ..... I've not been to the site yet but I've worked for this company on their other sites and they have told me it is crawling with rabbits ... It's a solar farm so the there are no nettles brambles bushes etc just 1 inch high mown grass ... Lovely ......

Sounds an easy job most of the stuff I do is fairly easy and when its hard to net or dog I take a shooter.

I've stopped taking jobs got more than I can handle atm, I have never charged, but I do make pocket money from the catch. keeps me busy enough. atb with it -- https://www.(!64.56:886/The-Ferret-Man-1407324296039166/

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes me wonder how many people on this site actually hunt ......

I'm assuming he's had a potential customer contact him about a rabbit problem and if the right man for the job comes along he will pay them to carry out the work on his behalf?   But the right man m

Anybody near Newmarket Cambridgeshire ... I may have a ferreting job coming up from next Monday to Friday £50 a day Pm me if your interested .......

Most lads bemoan the fact they cant get legit ferreting ground,but this is an offer of paid permission ferreting so you dont have to keep looking over your shoulder and the one job applicant is from Oz,you couldnt make it up,good job there arent many poles or romanians on this forum,they would be on that offer like a hot rash.

• Like 2

If it was local to me I would have snatched your hand and I wouldn't want a penny just to get the ferrets out and me out of a few days at work and away from the Mrs lol. Very surprised nobody as toke the offer up

I'd need triple that just to put up with you socks lol, ferreting be the easy part haha listening to you talk your little pony for hours a day everyday would be hard part. Can't believe nobody wants to do it tho, much are ear plugs? Lol

Oddly enough I don't talk a lot .......

• Like 1

I went and gave socks a hand earlier this year on one of his jobs. That was also a solar farm.

It's safe to say there were a few bunnys knocking about...B36C5B94-E231-411E-A565-9334D642DB51_zps81155289-2CD9-4ED8-88FA-ED31289BCFB6_zps

The polar bear enjoyed that day lol .......

I went and gave socks a hand earlier this year on one of his jobs. That was also a solar farm.

It's safe to say there were a few bunnys knocking about...B36C5B94-E231-411E-A565-9334D642DB51_zps81155289-2CD9-4ED8-88FA-ED31289BCFB6_zps

The polar bear enjoyed that day lol .......

Lol. He sure did. Bolted a few fox with him since you saw him ?

• Like 1