Axe Attack ....germany

maybe one them french martyrs was a virgin short

Or a brain cell short same as yourself.

do you ever get sick of defending the prophet peado an his sick religion

I dont need to defend anyone from the likes of you, some boghopper who knows more than one and a half billion Muslims.

I thought you were 50% boghopper db

[/quote Only my wellingtons, we take our line from our Fathers

That is some disrespect to your mother!

The fact of the matter is you can only be sure of your mother...

[/quote

In your case are you sure of either?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who was given sanctuary by innocent people, much like the ones he tried to murder on the train with an axe.   I don't remember reports of Jews raping and murdering when given sanctuary in safe count

There are some muzzrat countries becoming a bit more civilised, their allowing woman in taxis now.

That's another feather in Merkels cap to go with the rapes she has inflicted on her citizens.

Posted Images

I dont need to defend anyone from the likes of you, some boghopper who knows more than one and a half billion Muslims.
I thought you were 50% boghopper db[/quote Only my wellingtons, we take our line from our Fathers

Actually your wrong :thumbs: A child inherits EXACTLY 50% of the chromosomes from each of both parents. All mitochondrial genes are inherited only from the mother.

I thought you were 50% boghopper db

[/quote Only my wellingtons, we take our line from our Fathers

That is some disrespect to your mother!

The fact of the matter is you can only be sure of your mother...

[/quote

In your case are you sure of either?

You sure do speak in riddles, do you share ancestry with Aladdin?

I thought you were 50% boghopper db[/quote Only my wellingtons, we take our line from our Fathers

Actually your wrong :thumbs: A child inherits EXACTLY 50% of the chromosomes from each of both parents. All mitochondrial genes are inherited only from the mother.

The father determines the sex of the child that is why our lines are from the Father that is why lines pedigrees birth certificates contain the sires details first commonsense really.

Edited by desertbred

The father determines the sex of the child that is why our lines are from the Father that is why lines pedigrees birth certificates contain the sires details first commonsense really.

No wonder your so twisted must be terrible growing up ashamed of your ancestory, don't worry though there's no need to be ashamed now your in a free thinking country, was it trying to make daddy and his family proud that made you like you are?

Edited by JDHUNTING

You invite vermin into your house your going to get damage,best analogy i can think of for inviting a million people into your home in a short spake of time,all of unknown quantity,no security checks,no knowledge of their background or family,the cologne sex attacks were proof positive merkel made the mother of all mistakes and should be held responsible for whatever crimes her house guests perpetrate.

• Like 3

seen an article where the cxxts kidnapped three russians and made demands they killed 1 of the russians.the kgb picked up 1 of the kidnappers family n posted body parts to the rest of the family,the hostages were released.end off

That's the way to do it :thumbs:

A mother and 3 daughters have just been stabbed in france by a north african muslim for being scantily dressed,one of the daughters is 8 years old.

Scum.

It's boiling hot out today. Of course women in civilised cultures are going to wear less and enjoy the sun.

• Like 5

A mother and 3 daughters have just been stabbed in france by a north african muslim for being scantily dressed,one of the daughters is 8 years old.

Scum.

It's boiling hot out today. Of course women in civilised cultures are going to wear less and enjoy the sun.

Free women in a democratic country where they are the equal of males,the guy was probably incensed that the lady and her children werent dressed like extras from a ninja movie.
  • Like 3