Working Salukis

You wait. In 16 years time, i'll be putting up RIP messages of my beloved empress of a working saluki and you'll all cry with me ... if God lets us live so long. Night night

I doubt that, it will probably be massively overweight and die of a clutcher at 7 !

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Kate, As you suggested, the best thing to do is to go to as many lurcher shows as you can, and talk to as many people as you can. Some will know nothing but tell you they do. Others, less forward,

I reckon Kate b has been on here before and has a sack bigger than you your will be playing conkers in the lay-bys

To the people who are slagging the OP off: just for once, stop your trolling. There are still genuine people out there who come on here looking for the information they so badly want. And if, just may

Posted Images

Maybe it's the way she asked the questions :hmm:

Know your audience ;)

im sure she laughing her bollocks off at this lot

Know what - i'm doing my absolute best to laugh with you not at you. Because that's the sort of person I am ( no disrespect to the people who think I'm a creepy man who wants to get into your precious panties/a fur mummy/ an anti/ a communist mutant super-hacker invader from outer space!)

Did somone say panties :hmm:

OK,haters - you know how i'm the Super-hacker Fur Mummy from Hell, right? Well I'm going to use my awesome skillz to hack into your THL accounts and change all your tales of days of blood and glory with your macho mutts to stories about their gluten free rice pudding din dins and pink satin four poster dog beds and I'm going to photo shop your pics so all your hard man dogs are wearing frilly skirts and diamante and lets not even THINK about what i'm going to do to the video. So anytime anyone googles ANYTHING about putting running dogs to game they're going to come up with a picture of your dog tinkerbelle in a ballet dress. You Have Been Warned.

Guest Navek

If u intend to get a Lurcher for hunting u must learn how to kill and despatch quarry so maybe u would be better if finding someone on here to mentor u and maybe take u out and show u the correct procedures also gutting and preparing them also u would be better off with a bedlington whippet grey hound or a collie greyhound as perfect for hunting rabbits and that's where anyone one starting off should start . al the best in researching and buying a pup and hope it quenches your thirst for a Lurcher but be warned there addictive and one leads to 2 then kennels then there every where lol

You might be right about the mentoring thing. I was thinking about that. But you know, you don't just jump on an anonymous web site and say hi, my name is Kate B do you want to mentor me, do you? unless you ARE an idiot..... I know about addictive, and one day I'm planning to get somewhere with a tiny bit of a paddock and THAT will be the time to think of 2, or 3, or 4 .......! I do understand about the dispatching and killing because ..... do you think I AM an idiot? And meanwhile can some of you guys on here that actually DO have some respect and manners for the rest of humanity message the Chiuaua guy and tell him what an ar#^h*7l! he is? I wasn't ready for that. More fool me. And pics guy - haha. you must be kidding!
some f***ing attitude on you

whats a fur mummy.?

Someone that thinks of or treats animals as their children.

not me then i love my dogs and ferrets much more.

Hope you're joking :D:D:D . My kids take top spot but the mutts aren't too far behind. They are treated as dogs though, to treat them as kids shows major disrespect to both dogs and kids.

• Like 1

If u intend to get a Lurcher for hunting u must learn how to kill and despatch quarry so maybe u would be better if finding someone on here to mentor u and maybe take u out and show u the correct procedures also gutting and preparing them also u would be better off with a bedlington whippet grey hound or a collie greyhound as perfect for hunting rabbits and that's where anyone one starting off should start . al the best in researching and buying a pup and hope it quenches your thirst for a Lurcher but be warned there addictive and one leads to 2 then kennels then there every where lol

You might be right about the mentoring thing. I was thinking about that. But you know, you don't just jump on an anonymous web site and say hi, my name is Kate B do you want to mentor me, do you? unless you ARE an idiot..... I know about addictive, and one day I'm planning to get somewhere with a tiny bit of a paddock and THAT will be the time to think of 2, or 3, or 4 .......! I do understand about the dispatching and killing because ..... do you think I AM an idiot? And meanwhile can some of you guys on here that actually DO have some respect and manners for the rest of humanity message the Chiuaua guy and tell him what an ar#^h*7l! he is? I wasn't ready for that. More fool me. And pics guy - haha. you must be kidding!

i obviously quoted the wrong guy there sorry. I must have thought I was replying to someone else But some people have been pretty insulting. Shouldn't rise to it I know.

whats a fur mummy.?

Someone that thinks of or treats animals as their children.

not me then i love my dogs and ferrets much more.

Hope you're joking :D:D:D . My kids take top spot but the mutts aren't too far behind. They are treated as dogs though, to treat them as kids shows major disrespect to both dogs and kids.

i thought fur mummy was a lesbian or something.course i was only joking.only cat people who aint got kids think like that.

Guest Navek

i obviously quoted the wrong guy there sorry. I must have thought I was replying to someone else But some people have been pretty insulting. Shouldn't rise to it I know.
ok....there's plenty of people on here who are going to give you flack ...because you are a newbie to the site ...let them have there little jokes and sly comments and don't bite ...I assure you if you do they will get worse lol....after acouple days things will settle and the replays you get back probably won't be so sarky...take everything with a pinch of salt..there some good lads and lasses on here who no there stuff and after a while when they no if your genuine or not the shiny comments will stop ........well not stop altogether as its an open fourm and no matter what you'll always get people giving others shit...welcome to the fourm