• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

Badger comes second on my list of crap breweries, number one being Shepherds Neame.

Everyone's got different tastes,what's your favourite,? shepp.

Hop Back Brewery, Timothy Taylor and Bath Ales Brewery make some good beers.

But also some small breweries make equally good ale. I tend to try everything on tap when I good into a decent ale pub

Sampled a couple today. Not had "dog" as the Geordie boys call it for a while, but it was just as nice as always. The sadlers was most enjoyable...5584D26C-BF4D-40BA-98C4-0719DB35E9B0_zps

Home bargains Gaz? They have those in my local one for £1.29/39 each except NBA

Cheers, D.

Try the badger ales gnasher, hall & Woodhouse brewer in blandford ,great selection some good for winter time with game food some are great in hot weather with suitable food or on their own. Tanglefoots a good one .

Thanks mate i,ll add them to the inventory :thumbs:
Meet yourself down the new forest show gnash ....

CAA27357-AB6D-4D6B-96A8-7F766FEA5EA9.jpg

beer_204368.jpg

This type of light coloured ale with a citrus taste are enjoyable, especially in the hot weather. There's a few of them from other brewers, but it's been a few years and I can't remember their names.

If this is the sort of gear you like...then you will love Brewdogs 'Elvis juice' :thumbs: