hello folks i broke 4 ribs 12 days ago spent 5 days in hosp due to it . anyway am stil in absolute agony and am takin morfine tabs am just wonderin when the pain wil ease up am walkin each day up to 2 mile just to kp active as [NO TEXT TALK] got any remedies and when wil ths pain fuk off. cheers folks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it Johnny,,you tell him something positive,,,pneumonia,,,lol

In Johnnys case it was called Gnomeonia....?

Start a thread about broken ribs in hope that there's some kind of relief from it but as you've found there isn't. Broken ribs are that bad just looking at a LOL is painful.

Bust mine as a youngster ... It's got to be the worst recovery pain you can get .... I can't remember how long it took to be pain free but it was a while ... Sneezing was the worste ... Fukcing agony .......

Just dont be tempted into them short shallow little breaths make sure you regularly get your lungs fully inflated the last thing you want is fluid building up.......and keep active........wish you the best mate its no fun.

• Like 1

Bust mine as a youngster ... It's got to be the worst recovery pain you can get .... I can't remember how long it took to be pain free but it was a while ... Sneezing was the worste ... Fukcing agony .......

true ken, i got good hiding when i was younger, bloody drink lol, anyway had bruised ribs (not bust) but they were still sore for a year after , real painful injury :yes:

you will be feeling them ribs twinge for a good while mate. ive found that sleeping in a chair in the living room with a couple of pillows round me helped a little as it saved having to get in and out of bed. all you can do is just get into a comfortable position and try and stop there as long as possible.

Done mine a 10 years back had to have a chest drain put in and got pneumonia with it, thought I was gonna die. Never felt anything like it tbh, spent 2 weeks in hospital but wasn't right for ages. Just try to keep as active as possible and try some deep breathing exercises.

• Like 1

That's it Johnny,,you tell him something positive,,,pneumonia,,,lol

In Johnnys case it was called Gnomeonia....?

• Like 3