Met Big Buck Today

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a little walk with Ray nice to see his two dogs big buck makes my dog look tiny lol. Lovely dogs he's got look forward to this season to see him work. Another top bloke speaks his mind an knows hi

think right way , save your neck , kieran marley looks full of him self which he was lol  

I'm surprised nobody has used Buck as a stud . He would produce some cracking pups to the right bitch.

Posted Images

Good old boy is Bird :yes: and that Buck dog sure had my arse tweeking a little bit when i first met him and he came running at me :laugh: ,he is a big bugger for sure but can put a decent enough of a turn in to put things to bed.. :victory:

yeh was great night then steve , :thumbs: Buck did brill he deff put them to bed , he flew towards you after his target , thank god it wasn't you lol, since then he done the same had some great nights with him , you always said he do well, you was right mate :thumbs::yes:

He sure didn't hold back that's for sure mate .Have to say he wasn't as clumsy as i thought he might have been due to his size and age at the time but his feet knew what they were doing and his mouth had no issues either eh :laugh: ,he showed he was on the right road and i am proper chuffed for you that's he's not a bad dog at all Ray :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

Fine animal bird some stamp he is looks like he could pull a house down n in crackin Nick aswell fair do's..

thanks dodge, havnt seen you on any sites for while , nice to see you still about :thumbs:

Fine animal bird some stamp he is looks like he could pull a house down n in crackin Nick aswell fair do's..

thanks dodge, havnt seen you on any sites for while , nice to see you still about :thumbs:
thought the same, he must be on his travels

Frankle ease off her exercise a little for 4-6 Wks

Might do the trick.

I've been running every night with them doing 4-5 miles a night. Just normal walks in morning before work. Do you think my running with her will class as excercise for her though?

He seems liked he's matured again and filled out. I also think he'd be handy across a nice sal type

Frankel use worked out what's yous are using yet on the old swift bitch?

. Alsation xs greys don't fill and mature right till around the 4 yr mark and likes yas say he looking better filled . And lost imature look sames has a good hoss.atb bunnys.

It's funny you say that. I remember reading abouts the deerhound crosses being late to mature. My brindle bitch is 3 and matured mentally very early. Was working at 9 months old, my old bitch died suddenly so she was out working and trying to replace her from the off.

Physically she's been 24" and 20kg since she was 12-14 months old and has never budged come summer or winter. Obviously I adjust her feed to the work she's getting but her weight has never moved even by half a kilo.

She finished her first season 8 weeks ago and I've noticed she's filled out around her back and chest. I thought it was just water retention from the season but as said that was 8 weeks ago and she definitely looks more solid all over although definitely not carrying any extra fat. Just weighed her and she's 23kg. Madness that they can start filling out at 3 years old.

You got pm gaz.