River Exe Homework

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin's homework was right up his street this month, the subject was the river Exe.   So yesterday we travelled to the source of the Exe up at Simonsbath and followed the river down, back to Exeter.

Thanks all for the comments.   Well we put together a power point presentation last night (he showed me how to do it and I helped with the words basically lol). Was a decent little piece in the end

I love when mine get assignments about local & natural history stuff. I try to get out & about with them and getting them learning about things anyway, but it's a nice wee bonus when it's for

Interactive schoolwork in the fresh air ... What a way to learn ... Brilliant .......

Can't beat it Ken, seen a fair bit of wildlife too, sort of homework I can handle!!

• Like 1

Thanks all for the comments.

Well we put together a power point presentation last night (he showed me how to do it and I helped with the words basically lol).

Was a decent little piece in the end, talked about the wildlife and tracked his little journey, plus added pics of some of the fish he's caught on the Exe.

I've said about his teacher before, she's a country girl and has a soft spot for Fin because of his interest in country pursuits and wildlife in general, this was the perfect homework for him (an me!! lo).

As I said earlier he is a spawny little git... first fish ever out of the Exe... a mullet!!

IMG_0854_zps589fecd5.jpg

IMG_08582_zpsc059402a.jpg

• Like 5