What Do You Think Will Happen To European Immigrant After Brexit?

Obviously it will be the subject of many long drawn out negotiations between the UK and EU but what do you think the result will be? :hmm:

I reckon some kind of deal where EU citizen that have been resident here for X number of years will be grandfathered in with the rest given a certain amount of time to get their affairs in order and return to the EU. Obviously something similar would be set up for the UK citizens living in EU countries.

What does everyone else think will happen? Remember this is what you think is actually likely to happen not you fantasies of all the foreigners being marched into the sea at gunpoint on June 24th :whistling::laugh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UK government will call for another referendum within a year if we vote out. The pigs will not give up the trough that easily. Sturgeon has set a precedence.   TC

All those in UK jails should be deported the day after the referendum in or out.

baked beans sales will go thru the roof as will jam , wel all go back to eating offal, ll be out of work businesses will go bust and I can sign on for the 1st time as I wont have a job, no one will tr

Obviously it will be the subject of many long drawn out negotiations between the UK and EU but what do you think the result will be? :hmm:

I reckon some kind of deal where EU citizen that have been resident here for X number of years will be grandfathered in with the rest given a certain amount of time to get their affairs in order and return to the EU. Obviously something similar would be set up for the UK citizens living in EU countries.

What does everyone else think will happen? Remember this is what you think is actually likely to happen not you fantasies of all the foreigners being marched into the sea at gunpoint on June 24th :whistling::laugh:

baked beans sales will go thru the roof as will jam , wel all go back to eating offal, ll be out of work businesses will go bust and I can sign on for the 1st time as I wont have a job, no one will trade with us petrol will be 50 pound a gallon and well have to ride horses again ,I'm sure wel cope and lturn the place into a big fantasy love island , bring back national service and watch most of the shit fk off on dingies while we sit in deckchairs on the beach with knotted hankies on our heads eating rossi icecreams

• Like 4

baked beans sales will go thru the roof as will jam , wel all go back to eating offal, ll be out of work businesses will go bust and I can sign on for the 1st time as I wont have a job, no one will trade with us petrol will be 50 pound a gallon and well have to ride horses again ,I'm sure wel cope and lturn the place into a big fantasy love island , bring back national service and watch most of the shit fk off on dingies while we sit in deckchairs on the beach with knotted hankies on our heads eating rossi icecreams
And you forgot drinking homebrew at the villages fayres that will come back because we can't afford it xpensive trendy bars. Lol
  • Like 1

And you forgot drinking homebrew at the villages fayres that will come back because we can't afford it xpensive trendy bars. Lol

ha ha the village fair n fetes great places lol

• Like 1

Nothing !.......nothing will happen, it will be too complicated and too expensive to sort out.

However, if I am wrong.....I will have a nice farm for sale, a snip at only €500,000 !! Lol lol

I hope they knock down all the mosques and turf out the scum that's over here bleeding the system. And execute the child abuse rings

What have mosques got to do with the EU? :blink:

I hope they knock down all the mosques and turf out the scum that's over here bleeding the system. And execute the child abuse rings

What have mosques got to do with the EU? :blink:

feck all mate truthfully it don't belong in Europe either, better suited to Middle East
  • Like 4