Royd Pups Are Here.

Kind of spoilt a good topic all this crap,im not sure how old Dai's dog is? Maybe 18/19 month old at a guess? So 16/17 months old when it mated the bitch,i see your point Kieran,personally id not use a dog until his 3rd season at least,my bro in law used my Don dog at 14 months old,some folk breed early in case the dog is killed or whatever before getting a few seasons under them..one thing i will say leaving a dog until he's retired or such can have its pitfalls as the c**ts aint a clue how to mate a bitch & im speaking from experience of my own mutts here..the pups have all got homes,let their new owners worry about them & their breeding fella ?

• Like 3

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

Christ how time flies!! f***ing hell saying that my idiot is nearly 4!! Should of retired him two seasons ago,he's coursing bred & that's the norm i believe haha

• Like 1

Cracking pups dai ! For a big man you sure got scared when the bitch give you a lil nip ! Lucky I was there to restrain her

you got out the quick but you soon came back to look at is cock purv :bad:

• Like 1

Kind of spoilt a good topic all this crap,im not sure how old Dai's dog is? Maybe 18/19 month old at a guess? So 16/17 months old when it mated the bitch,i see your point Kieran,personally id not use a dog until his 3rd season at least,my bro in law used my Don dog at 14 months old,some folk breed early in case the dog is killed or whatever before getting a few seasons under them..one thing i will say leaving a dog until he's retired or such can have its pitfalls as the c**ts aint a clue how to mate a bitch & im speaking from experience of my own mutts here..the pups have all got homes,let their new owners worry about them & their breeding fella

all this for a simple question that only needed a simple answer.
you knew what you was getting at don't act so stupid
  • Like 1

if you want to write back to me hit me with a pm and leave the thread alone now good luck with the pups to got them hope they do well

you did you not want to now the age of the bitch out of intest? you are a silly boy and for some one thats not on here every day you are doing well at the moment keep up the good work

• Like 1

a asked because you said it was young a couple pages ago so i asked the age i am on here checking this post the now to see what is said.a see you found your balls and finally spoke for your self instead of others doing it for you

At a show all day promoting my pup for stud not on here all day like some.others are seeking up as they can see you are a bellend

What a lot shite haha sat an read this for too long now, even dogs with a few season under there belt can jack, not saying he will but he could. I got no axe to grind with anybody here but it seem,now there's a litter a pups and a dog at stud then there's arse lickers coming out the woodwork ffs nobody was jumpin to defend Lloyd when Jim told every body he was a peado ffs, lad only asked a question yet as been jumped on ffs the things folk will do for a pup or a lining eh, and yeah if anybody else had bred off a dog that young then I'm sure questions would still be asked so get over it

funny was just saying that to someone earlier on the amount ass licking on this forum now is not real
  • Like 2