Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

11 pups ffs lol best a luck with them, I think you'll need it, we gonna be sick of the sight of these colliexs between you am socks flooding the market with them lollol be pics of merle mutts coming out my ears soon grrrrrr lollol

what can i say he started it :laugh:

look a nice litter there. you decided on what your keeping as in dog or bitch? i like the pup that looks to be on the tit nearest the front leg with the bit of white on its neck.

im thinking dog mate.there was one eating mince chicken today it was not 24 hours old lol i thort thats the one but it was a bitch greedy cow lol

Best of luck with them ;) Didn't you get scanned as 5 pups too?

yes me and socks are getting a few lads to gether tomo max are coming down we going to get the scan fee back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers