Double Trouble

went out for couple hours with my daughter few hours before dark yesterday . we waited at one spot for a while but nothing doing . so we moved to another spot where theres a nice small warren and waited . after about 10 mins two rabbits came out onto the field so i lazerd them at 43 & 47 yards so i told my daughter to go for the nearest one and crack down it went. she was well chuffed . so on way back i spotted 3 down a hedge so when we got through the gateway a rested ontop of hawthorn hedge to take the shot at 27 yrds and i got that one and other two ran . but we had a laugh whilst we was out . 48B112EB-2530-4452-BAA4-15709DB6C24E_zps

• Like 10

cheers lads we was doing some targets the other day at 35 yrds i was putting a pellet into card and asking her to try and hit where id put the pellet and nearly every pellet i put into the card she had her pellet touching mine . but am so proud of her .

• Like 3

cheers lads we was doing some targets the other day at 35 yrds i was putting a pellet into card and asking her to try and hit where id put the pellet and nearly every pellet i put into the card she had her pellet touching mine . but am so proud of her .

And so you should be :yes:

cracking shooting ,and cracking pic

All ways nice to get out with the bairns

and spend some quality time together

and if that involves our sport then that's a bonus

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

she just loves being outdoors if not shooting then fishing . she is just like me when i was her age always wanted to go shooting with my dad . but in last 12 month she is doing very good . all i can do is guide her .
  • Like 4

Unbeatable,sharing something with the kids that they are enjoying,memories that will bring a smile to your face forever,anyway before a hug breaks out that's some decent shooting she's doing and sounds as though she's not only enjoying shooting but hunting as well and every trips a lesson so the fieldcraft will be coming along as well :thumbs:

• Like 1

she just loves being outdoors if not shooting then fishing . she is just like me when i was her age always wanted to go shooting with my dad . but in last 12 month she is doing very good . all i can do is guide her .

At least she will know how to put food on the table

and as for guiding her your doing just great the way you are

• Like 1

At least she will know how to put food on the table

and as for guiding her your doing just great the way you are

cheers mate il prob get out with her again tomorrow early evening if it dont rain hard ?