Anyone Ever See This Type Of Weapon Before?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We used to mate throwing arrows when we was younger. A 3ft garden cane split at the top with h a playing card for flights put a notch in in cane just under flight get a shoe lace put a knot in it at o

Exactly what a mate did when we was kids firing arrows made from kebab skewers from a black widow catapult. Straight through his hand

Loved throwing arrows like you say you could get fair distances with them .

We used to mate throwing arrows when we was younger. A 3ft garden cane split at the top with h a playing card for flights put a notch in in cane just under flight get a shoe lace put a knot in it at one end of the lace. Put the lace in the notch on the cane (the knot end of lace) wrap the lace round the cane then over the knot and brown th cane and throw. Once you master the throwing it goes pretty far so pick a big field hahaha

used to make them too-good laugh,we used to call them Dutchie arrows around my way lol.atb dc
  • Like 2

dad used to make us a sort of crossbow from old biciycle parts, used the inner tube for the string and the handlebars for the bow, or could use a wooden coat hanger. if you cut the spokes out of the wheels they made deadly arrows. if you fired them into a wooden door from about 15 yards you needed a pair of pliers to pull them out

used to make something similar when i was a kid. cut the top 1/3 off a plastic bottle and tape a finger from a rubber glove on the end the cap goes. wasn't a window safe for miles. :laugh:

we used to do the same. called them rubber glove guns. get a piece of 1 inch pvc pipe about 100 mm long and tape a glove finger over the end. me and me mates would have wars with them and shoot gum nuts at each other. they weren't real accurate but fucken hurt when ya got hit at close range. a mate got hit about on the his bottom eye lid and it swelled up and closed over. fucken lucky he still has both eyes. oh the good old days haha

• Like 2

Me an my class mates would sit in a class lunch times and fire fencing staples at each other with elastic bands stretched between thumb an finger lol

We did something similar but with them candy chains f**k did they sting hahaha

• Like 1

We put a pin through the plastic end of a shoelace and fired them through biro tubes? Also folded post it notes up with a ball of blue tac and a pin? Called them Chinese darts I think lol

Them lace darts were great fun, used to have loads stuck under the lapel of our blazers. Always left a bit of material and frey it up for the flight. You got one of those in the back of ye head, usually in class with one of them 'silence is law' teachers and you feckin knew about it..!!

Did anyone else used to buy the rolls of pink paper caps for cap guns,fold the roll in half ,wrap it round 2 p then wrap sellotape round it,throw it high in the air and watch it bang?

Funny you mention that me and a mate was talking about this the other day. Another thing we did with them was pen top bangers? A bic pen top and the paper caps stuffed in the lid with abit of paper for fuse they are loud hahaha

Did anyone else used to buy the rolls of pink paper caps for cap guns,fold the roll in half ,wrap it round 2 p then wrap sellotape round it,throw it high in the air and watch it bang?

Funny you mention that me and a mate was talking about this the other day. Another thing we did with them was pen top bangers? A bic pen top and the paper caps stuffed in the lid with abit of paper for fuse they are loud hahaha

Going to have to buy some now to show my kids lol

• Like 1