Championship Play Off Predictions

BGDave

Trawl thru Gnash's posts on the Safc thread and pop his silly little story up in BOLD about the man who couldn't have kids.

Somehow I don't think your JOEY little arse will :(

Are you still banging on about that post that clearly wasn't aimed at you? Why take is so personal when apparently you're not a jaffa anyway? :hmm:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max you are totally bonkers.....we are not all like you some of us dont have a problem admitting when we get something wrong.....thats because some of us have lived a real life amongst real people and

Are we kids?......are we at f***ing play school?........."ooohhhh, go on then you pick what you think" !! Jesus Christ, get a grip of yourself and wipe your chops !!   It's like watching a poor f**

Yorkshiremen regard someone throwing coins at them as charity

Was sure I remembered gnasher saying he wasn't happy with the scenes outside the ground so had a quick look back through that thread.

You owe gnasher an apology max...

He doesnt do apologies.......a man can get away with this insolent cavalier dont give a f**k for anyone attitude when he doesnt live in the real world ;)

Jepp I'm going to reply when folk give it the

Answer

Answer

Answer

Bullshit .

Some on here think it's their forum nowdays

f**k them I say

Did Gnash answer back when I asked him to explain his daft story about a man that couldn't have kids ?

No he went missing for a few days till the heat dropped off

Then came back answered a few posts that suit him then dodged the main question.

As iv said he'd make a good Politician.

Max i think you have had some kind of cyber mental breakdown i cant make up my mind whether its funny or painful to watch,the reason i suggested maybe taking a break from this gaff is because you are starting to sound just a little bit unhinged.....but f**k it i dont care carry on if you like fill your boots and all that.

You are the only person on this forum who thinks they are so important that they could tell another member a totally random unimportant detail about themself in passing conversation 5/6/7 years ago and presume that the person they told it to would remember it years down the line.......and not only remember it but create some mad cryptic story up in order to have a sly dig.......you are totally off your f****n trolley even folk you have spoken to for 5 minutes say you aint all there !

Now stop doing the Tarzan roar from your keyboard but then jumping under your bed when theres a chance that real life might peak its ugly head round the door ;)

• Like 3

I know nothing about football but I predicted correctly who could take someone else's perfectly decent thread and turn it into the usual bickering bullshit.

I could understand it if he were posting on the SAFC forum (if they have one). But to come on here with people from all over the country and beyond and expect them all to support if not worship his poxy little team is beyond me.

• Like 1

On route to Wembley to watch the mighty reds smash millwall on and off the pitch hahahaha YOU REDS

WHERE ALL BARNSLEY ARNT WE !!!

BARNSLEY for the day here pal. So glad they did it. Davies made saves when needed and they took their chances when presented. :thumbs:

• Like 1