Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

So if the vote is to stay, what happens to the royal family are they defunct?

They just become a Disney land type attraction maybe even replace them with a mixed race islamic family or a darkie King

In 5/10 years time I'm sure many of the stay voters will be kicking themselves for what they did when schools / housing / NHS all f****d and mass unemployment

Not take much just a few million more foreigners to turn up

That's the thing though isnt' it, all those people who in 5 years time will be wishing they voted leave never learnt from their parents when they did just the same all those years ago.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

Feck sake if we vote to Remain the Royal family with be defunct :laugh: Now who's scaremongering?

its not scaremongering, just a question of sovereignty if we stay we won't have any British sovereignty anymore

If we vote to stay we'll be in exactly the same situation regarding sovereignty as we are now :huh: The Queen will carry on being a figurehead just like she is now

• Like 1

for me as a working class person I say OUT( I don't gain anything from being in that Iam aware of) and only see ethnic scroungers getting treated better than me who is born and bred here .I see rich M P s getting richer and money we need going to something I get no benefit from and no matter how its explained will not see the benefit of so this can only mean leave if the stay group can see how the fcuk giving all the money to a unelected quango will make mine and hundreds of other working class folks lifes better please do tell and soon please as I think Great Britain is fcuked if it stays in europe

• Like 2

Feck sake if we vote to Remain the Royal family with be defunct :laugh: Now who's scaremongering?

its not scaremongering, just a question of sovereignty if we stay we won't have any British sovereignty anymore

If we vote to stay we'll be in exactly the same situation regarding sovereignty as we are now :huh: The Queen will carry on being a figurehead just like she is now

I could be wrong mate but I don't think that's correct, in theory we are a sovereign nation.....HOWEVER the terms of membership mean that we relinquish that (or at least a fair chunk) so that EU law takes precedence over parliament.

We are sovereign in as much as we can repeal the European act with an act of parliament (like we are trying to do now).....only once the process of leaving is set in motion do we become a fully sovereign state again.

So in theory we are sovereign but in practice we are not.

That's how I understand it.

I could be wrong mate but I don't think that's correct, in theory we are a sovereign nation.....HOWEVER the terms of membership mean that we relinquish that (or at least a fair chunk) so that EU law takes precedence over parliament.

We are sovereign in as much as we can repeal the European act with an act of parliament (like we are trying to do now).....only once the process of leaving is set in motion do we become a fully sovereign state again.

So in theory we are sovereign but in practice we are not.

That's how I understand it.

I don't disagree with any of that pal, what I was taking issue with was Len acting like a vote to Remain would somehow see us losing even more of our sovereignty when obviously that isn't the case, we haven't really got any more to lose!

• Like 1

Im struggling to see how the polls have remain in the lead. ...i know this isnt scientific and theres alot of variables but over the last month or so I've asked everyone i possibly can from delivery drivers to my bank manager how they think they will be voting i reckon its at least 100 different people and not one has said they would vote remain and only a couple have said there unsure so that's 98% for vote out ...so how come the polls have remain in the lead? ...I would expect there to be a higher out vote in the circles I move in but its just not reflecting anything like what the official polls are saying .

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Same here i get to meet lots of people every day through work and so far i have spoke to one person who was pro EU another 2 want to vote leave but are to afraid of the unknown danger........other than that everyone is pissed off with the whole EU thing and wants out.........quite a few dont speak English but f**k them

Many say the same thing...it boils there piss seeing foreigners jumping up the list for social housing when their kids are having to pay high private rent

• Like 1

Same here i get to meet many people each day through work and so far i have spoke to one person who was pro EU another 2 want to vote leave but are to afraid of the unknown danger........other than that everyone is pissed off with the whole EU thing and wants out

Many say the same thing...it boils there piss seeing foreigners jumping up the list for social housing when their kids are having to pay high private rent

Like you say other people are saying the same ...my Mrs has a 200 client base per month from a very wide spectrum of people and she says the same nearly all are for the out vote ...are we being purposely mislead by the polls ?

Folk on here said everyone they spoke to around the GE said they were voting for UKIP and look how that turned out...

One thing that I can see working in our favour for an Out vote is that folk that want to leave the EU are a lot more motivated to get out and vote than folk that are happy with the status quo. How many of the folk saying they're voting Remain on these polls will actually go out and vote? The Out camp just seem a lot more passionate and motivated to me, hopefully that swings it.

• Like 2