Racist Or Not ?

Not knowing where they belong Ray ...do they have to belong to a group ...? Perhaps that's one of the problems with society ,,,labelling folk to belong to one group or another,,and that goes for all races

I would like to think my kids would be accepted as just a person,,nothing more nothing less,,,not because of there colour...

• Like 8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not knowing where they belong Ray ...do they have to belong to a group ...? Perhaps that's one of the problems with society ,,,labelling folk to belong to one group or another,,and that goes for all r

why the fuxx would they want to talk and act like them pricks is beyond me my boy came home thinking he was some kind of gangster that lasted two seconds init

Posted Images

I can't speak for mixed race kids but I can say from my experience bollocks!

I was in love with a beautiful Mexican girl for 3.5 years. And no we didn't listen to different music we just enjoyed being together ffs. If we would have had kids they would've been brought up with both cultures I dont see an issue.

To add (I hope tomo doesnt mind).

I've met his wonderful family and his kids are some of the most happy, centered and stable I have ever met.

Kati still asks about them when we talk mate ;)

• Like 1

I must admit tb,,,I work the doors in town,,,and some of the worst are the white kids trying to be black,,,by feck they make your piss itch..slightly off topic

• Like 1

It probably wasn't considered racist when Ali said it because no bright spark had even thought of the word then.

As for nowadays, a lot of people keep their mouth shut for fear of being labelled "racist" whatever that means. So are the people who keep their mouths shut any less racist than those that don't?

It's pretty pathetic that anyone could give a shit what they are labelled as by someone else.

Tomo my mum has 6 sisters one brother ,all sisters are with pakis.I hated it and tbh still do..as the years have gone by there disent hard working blokes..5o odd half cast cousins.. Some are c**ts .horrid deal drugs and what not alot are sound and would do owt for ya.as I get older and take a good luck at myself I take folk how the conduct there selfs. Not what courler they was born...I no Wight lads more black than black lads mate lol

• Like 1

Tomo my mum has 6 sisters one brother ,all sisters are with pakis.I hated it and tbh still do..as the years have gone by there disent hard working blokes..5o odd half cast cousins.. Some are c**ts .horrid deal drugs and what not alot are sound and would do owt for ya.as I get older and take a good luck at myself I take folk how the conduct there selfs. Not what courler they was born...I no Wight lads more black than black lads mate lol

Do you visit uncle Mohammed ever mate??...?
  • Like 2

No some of them do though..lol.carnt pick ya famly as ya say..rather them at my side than have the c**ts my same courler I have met over the years.. Still glad my mum picked a white man tho. Lol.we was all kids once ..carnt help our we are born..and shouldn't be judged on that...do I beleave we should x breed..I don't no..I just see kids and baby's as kids and baby's ..

I don't understand why people keep changing the "rules". It's like someone is trying to catch you out.

Years ago, you had to call black folk "coloured". now they go apeshit if you do that as it's racist and you have to call them black (The do-gooders, not the black folk)

Tomo - I read earlier you referred to your kids as halfcast. I always thought that was pretty harmless description of people who were half black and half white, but recently heard that word was a no-no now. It's impossible to keep up. Fair play to you and your family though. :thumbs:

I don't understand why people keep changing the "rules". It's like someone is trying to catch you out.

Years ago, you had to call black folk "coloured". now they go apeshit if you do that as it's racist and you have to call them black (The do-gooders, not the black folk)

Tomo - I read earlier you referred to your kids as halfcast. I always thought that was pretty harmless description of people who were half black and half white, but recently heard that word was a no-no now. It's impossible to keep up. Fair play to you and your family though. :thumbs:

Black?! :icon_eek: You racist prick! It's Person of Colour now :yes:

• Like 1

All them words are bull shit.half cast is what it's allways been called I have yet to meet anyone with a problem with that term

Edited by tb25
  • Like 1

I like to see half and half inbress both sides..not just jump on to am 2 PAC am half black shit.there the c**ts I hate and no alot.ffs half the pakis nowadays think there black.be true to who you are..don't fake.be real..

Not knowing where they belong Ray ...do they have to belong to a group ...? Perhaps that's one of the problems with society ,,,labelling folk to belong to one group or another,,and that goes for all races

I would like to think my kids would be accepted as just a person,,nothing more nothing less,,,not because of there colour...

good point that tomo :thumbs::yes: