Reeces Billy Lines

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

Reece bought billy at 4 years old from if I remember rightly pontefract way as a halfx. That's all he was told. They reckon he came from London way as a pup. Those's who know reece know as long as the dog works that's all matters.

The statement I put up about billy come from a bloke who lamped with Reece and knows Reece very well :thumbs:

Reece bought billy at 4 years old from if I remember rightly pontefract way as a halfx. That's all he was told. They reckon he came from London way as a pup. Those's who know reece know as long as the dog works that's all matters.

The statement I put up about billy come from a bloke who lamped with Reece and knows Reece very well :thumbs:

it's not a competition on who knows Reece best. Reece had bitches off me to breed from and terriers and lurcher pups to work . All gifted. Reece lamped with me too. All my permission. The statement I put up is off Reece direct.
  • Like 1

what was used to start this line and how long has it been going sorry i dont know anything about this stuff just out out interest really

Was talking to a mate and this is what he said and he's known the line many many years

Been going around 18 year's at most I reckon. Was a genuine halfx and was bred out of good stuff from down south

cheers matey for your reply and rich seen some serious big useless lumps not hold a candle to smaller stuff when things got rough

• Like 1

it's not a competition on who knows Reece best. Reece had bitches off me to breed from and terriers and lurcher pups to work . All gifted. Reece lamped with me too. All my permission. The statement I put up is off Reece direct.

:laugh::thumbs::toast:

1st pic is Winston and his Daughter Lola.2nd pic Winston. Winston is litter brother to monty. Billy x mink. Mink was my bitch I sent to Reece to do the breeding.3rd pic is Winston. Cheers Dillydog

• Like 1