Good Spring Day :)

Stinking hangover this morning so I buggered off up the fields for a bit. Took my 97 and HM with a big plan... none of which worked out... forgot my deeks', so had a quick wander around with my PCP instead, the initial idea was to decoy the birds to an area of a field thats getting to much attention, anyway, I didn't have them, so took the tree rat and bird in quick succession within a wooded area. I went back to the car and got out the HW, which Id not used in a while and took a path to another part of another field.

Had the two rabbits around a tree side warren, shown in the image, but had to lie in a plowed field which is a first. I didn't really want to with the new seeds in and such... but I couldn't get any closer using the hedge. I then thought Ill go over to an old tree I know is popular and make a shitty little hide from Macs old nato jacket which has been with me on every outing. Worked a treat. 4 birds at the usual distances, unfortunately I could get to one. And on the way back to the car, stopped off to take two other rabbits that were eye ballin' me too long.

post-94709-0-93709100-1462650149_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-66358800-1462650159_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-14651900-1462650170_thumb.jpg

post-94709-0-51559100-1462650181_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Yeah it was ok. I shouldn't really shoot all the opportunities that occur, no room at home to store it, cant stop me sen though... ended up passing 3 of the rabbits and 1 bird to the old dear next door just now. Of which she kindly snatched them from my grasp and slams the door.

• Like 2